PDA

View Full Version : What shopping cart / high chair cover do you recommend?

drliu2010
03-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a shopping cart cover that will double as a high chair cover -- one that

covers the whole seat (including sides)
fits all sizes of shopping carts (including Costco)
has pockets and toy loops
ideally is compact or can fit into a bag since I'll always have it in my car
And anything else I'm not thinking of!

mom2khj
03-20-2011, 11:12 PM
I've never tried any others, but have always loved my Clean Shopper. (http://www.cleanshopper.com/)

tmahanes
03-21-2011, 12:11 AM
I love our floppy seat. It is the turquoise one and has its own bag built in. I have tried it on a bunch of carts except for the costco ones.... I usually stick B in the stroller for costco so I don't know if it will work.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

babyfiorina1
05-22-2011, 11:35 PM
I read that Balboa Baby's one will fit costco cart ? I love their designs. I'm thinking of getting a shopping cart cover too as my daughter is soon going to be in the shopping cart. I want the one that can fit in restaurant high chair (most of them I've seen out there can), my only thought is that, if she's a messy eater, and this shopping cart covers are mostly made of fabric that you need to wash and you probably can't just wipe them clean on the spot, then it will end up with lots of stains then. Hmmm....!

golightly1118
05-23-2011, 08:22 AM
I have the Floppy Seat, and it will fit on Costco carts. Although it does roll up into it's own bag, I think it's a PITB and just leave it out in the back of my SUV.

lhafer
05-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I have the Purple Floppy seat cover and love it. It rolls up into it's own little pouch and it's easy to do. I keep mine in my car, usually in it's pouch. Very easy to tote around.

http://www.floppyseat.com/

AnnieW625
05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
We use a Floppy Seat, ours is from 2002 though because we got it from my daycare provider. It's red, and has animals on it. It's usually in my car all folded up into itself. It's not the best fit on the Costco shopping carts, but it does work. It's very well made and has been through at least three kids (my two, and DCPs one)