PDA

View Full Version : Cover issues on the Frontier 85?

hillview
03-20-2011, 08:40 PM
We have the old Frontier and the new Frontier 85. We've had the 85 since last April. The cover comes off ALL THE TIME. On the bottom the cover is held on by little elastics -- sort of like the scenera did. Anyway the little elastic loops come off almost every time DS2 gets in or out of the seat. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions? It isn't a safety issue I don't think but it is a PITA.
Thanks
/hillary

hillview
03-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Bump? No one else?
/hillary

Joolsplus2
03-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Call Britax, they are usually really good about replacing covers (not specifically on this seat, but there are always little issues here and there on all their models), and yours is under a year old, so under warranty.

HIU8
03-21-2011, 01:22 PM
We have that issue as well. It's more of an issue if DS climbs into the seat with his feet, rather than backing onto it with his tush. I've found that I just have to rehook the loops and we are good. It happens at least once a week.

essnce629
03-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Ours does the same thing, but not as often.

AustenFan
03-21-2011, 08:21 PM
We haven't had that problem at all with our Frontier 85, and I have had to totally remove and clean the cover after DS got carsick. When I reassembled, I double checked that everything was back on correctly, and it all fit pretty snugly to me. So I'd guess that you have a bum cover or at least bum elastics--I'd definitely ask Britax for a replacement!