PDA

View Full Version : If you each have your own LL Bean Duffle, which size?

LD92599
03-20-2011, 09:07 PM
DS1 has a small - it's too small.

We have a large or XL - it's HUGE - but it's really TOO big for everyone to pack in for a trip and be able to actually carry the thing or find something in it.

We have an upcoming 10 day road trip, with several stops, so in & out of the car/hotels.

I think I want to designate each person their own bag; what size would you get for a week per person. Just basics plus toiletries for each person.

Of course one of our stops on the trip is an LL Bean Outlet, but that's not til about 1/2 way through the trip. Anyone know if they have the duffles there for amazing prices, way better than i could do online? If so maybe i'll just pack the big one we have and pick up new, separate ones 1/2 way through.

KrisM
03-20-2011, 09:28 PM
We each have a medium. We have different colors and our names on them. We can easily go for a week in them. We do use another bag for overflow shoes if we're bringing multiple pairs. Right now, the kid bags still have room in them, but hold a week's clothes, toiletries, diapers, books, doll, etc.

I was at the outlet a few years ago in NH and they had bags. I don't remember the price, but most bags had people's names or initials on them. Something to consider if you'll want to take them off. Maybe call the outlet you'll be by and ask what they have?

hillview
03-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Not sure if you are wild about these colors but
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62719?feat=305-CL1
sale
/hillary