PDA

View Full Version : More Pics

Raidra
03-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Finally uploaded the last of our pics after getting the PhotoPass CD in the mail. We got lots of great pics of the kids doing Jedi Academy, a bunch of Magic Shots, and some really cute ones of Fiona with the princesses. Just wanted to share. :)

http://raum.shutterfly.com/545

ThreeofUs
03-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Thank you, Rachel! Great pictures!

WolfpackMom
03-21-2011, 12:27 PM
I love DH's shirt!!!

mariza
03-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Thank you so much for sharing, looks like you all had a great time. My kids and I just looked at all of them and they are getting super excited now! I think they weren't sure what to expect until they saw your photos.

Raidra
03-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I love DH's shirt!!!

Thanks. :) He refused to wear a tie-dye if we were, so I made that one for him.. little did he expect that *he* would get the brunt of the attention.. including being teased quite a lot by Snow White. Joke's on him! :)

clc053103
03-21-2011, 03:12 PM
great photos, thanks for sharing. Would you recommend photopass? I have found that there seems to be a lot less photographers in the park than there were a few years ago. They even removed them from the water parks. But it looks like you did't have any trouble getting great shots!

Raidra
03-21-2011, 03:47 PM
great photos, thanks for sharing. Would you recommend photopass? I have found that there seems to be a lot less photographers in the park than there were a few years ago. They even removed them from the water parks. But it looks like you did't have any trouble getting great shots!

We had a little trouble finding photographers during one of our Epcot days, but not the day we were there. For the most part, there were photographers all over the place, and they were happy to work with us (after the first few magic shots, my older boys started asking for them from all the photographers, and they were nice and explained why they couldn't (at night), or what they had available). I also told a lot of the photographers at character meetings that we had preordered the CD, and they took a lot of pics, including ones of my husband holding the baby (not with a character), and stuff like that. If we hadn't met so many characters, then I don't think it would have been worth it, though..

mariza
03-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Rachel, is that your BJCMD or did you rent it in Orlando? I got an Aprica presto for my low tolerance for walking DD, but when DS saw your pictures he asked if we could get a "cool stroller like those kids" for our trip :rotflmao:

Raidra
03-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Rachel, is that your BJCMD or did you rent it in Orlando? I got an Aprica presto for my low tolerance for walking DD, but when DS saw your pictures he asked if we could get a "cool stroller like those kids" for our trip :rotflmao:

We rented it there. My only issues were that the back support wasn't enough for Niall, he slouched way down in the seat (and he sits fine in other strollers).. and the basket underneath was a pain to get into.. but then, we had it pretty stuffed. Otherwise, I thought it was great, and the canopies were fantastic!

peanut520
03-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Great pics!! Thanks for sharing. We have 180 days to our first trip.