PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Beg for Macy's coupon code

firemama
03-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Anyone have a Macy's coupon code to share? We don't get the paper anymore and I have a gift card from Christmas that I would like to use. But I want to use a coupon... TIA

poohbear
03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Do you have a macy's card? The only coupons I have are for use with a macy's card...

firemama
03-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks, but I don't have a Macy's card.

misshollygolightly
03-22-2011, 10:32 PM
I feel like we get them in our newspaper at least twice a week. I'll try to remember to keep my eyes open for one for you! Not sure if it's only valid in store or if there's a code or something I could PM you.

FWIW, our Dollar Tree sells day-old local newspapers very cheap. If you have one that does the same perhaps you could skim through a couple papers and find one with the coupon, buy the paper, and then use the coupon on your purchase?

firemama
03-22-2011, 10:40 PM
That's a great idea! But I might make my purchase online, so having a physical coupon doesn't matter. I wonder if the newspaper coupons can be used online...

misshollygolightly
03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm not sure about. If I find one in my paper in the next couple of days I'll check and let you know! (And if it does have an online code I'll PM it to ya!)

firemama
03-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Thank you! That would be great!

calv
03-23-2011, 06:58 AM
if the one in the paper does work, please let us know. that way I too can look for one/make an online purchase. many thanks!!

dukie41181
03-23-2011, 08:34 AM
I just went through this search and all I found was $15 off $100. To get that coupon you have to create an account on their site and opt to receive their emails. It shows a code on the page after registration is complete.

misshollygolightly
03-24-2011, 08:29 AM
My paper has Macy's coupons for 20% off all men's apparel, extra 15% off select sale and clearance apparel for her and kids, extra 10% off sale and clearance furniture, etc. But there are no codes--it's just a clip-and-save instore type coupon. Hope this helps some, though I'm pretty sure it's not what you were hoping for!

calv
03-24-2011, 08:40 AM
I just went through this search and all I found was $15 off $100. To get that coupon you have to create an account on their site and opt to receive their emails. It shows a code on the page after registration is complete.

can you please post a link to this? please and thanks!

dukie41181
03-24-2011, 09:38 AM
can you please post a link to this? please and thanks!

You just go to www.macys.com and click on the sign in link in the upper right. From there you just create a new account and get the coupon code once your account is setup as long as you check the box to receive emails from Macys.

tobycat
03-24-2011, 12:57 PM
You could try HOTLIST. That was a valid code last week and the Macy's website still advertises a Hotlist Sale. The discount varies by department. I wanted to buy Frye boots, but even with the 15% they were too pricey for me to rationalize!

firemama
03-24-2011, 05:47 PM
My paper has Macy's coupons for 20% off all men's apparel, extra 15% off select sale and clearance apparel for her and kids, extra 10% off sale and clearance furniture, etc. But there are no codes--it's just a clip-and-save instore type coupon. Hope this helps some, though I'm pretty sure it's not what you were hoping for!

Thanks for looking! I'll see if hotlist works.

You could try HOTLIST. That was a valid code last week and the Macy's website still advertises a Hotlist Sale. The discount varies by department. I wanted to buy Frye boots, but even with the 15% they were too pricey for me to rationalize!

dukie41181
03-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Thanks for looking! I'll see if hotlist works.

Let me know if you get it to work! I tried earlier this week (Monday?) And it didn't work for me but I need to place another order. Perhaps I. Was missing something? I guess I could always create another account for another $15 off $100 code.