PDA

View Full Version : Bravado Basics at Target

tobycat
03-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Anyone try the Felicity tank? I like the smooth fabric and realize they will stretch, but they look so small and short to me.

newg
03-24-2011, 09:40 PM
haven't seen these yet.......do you have a link?

babyready
03-24-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm no help. I just bought one because I had a coupon and it looked comfy but I am concerned about the same things. I haven't tried it on yet (baby isn't here and it won't fit over my 40 wk belly) but I did size up quite a bit. Why are nursing tanks always so short!? Drives me crazy.

Anyway, I will try to remember to post a review once I have tried it out.

MamaMolly
03-24-2011, 09:48 PM
I bought one last year and returned it. I was disappointed by the length of the torso and IIRC the drop cup under parts (???how's that of a bad description???) didn't have the little bit that goes from between the boobs to the strap so I felt super exposed. I might be confusing that one with an Old Navy one I have, but for my $$$ I'd rather spend big bucks on the real Bravado. Much, much, much better product.

tobycat
03-25-2011, 12:07 PM
haven't seen these yet.......do you have a link?

http://www.basicsbybravado.com/

Pre-preggo I was barely a 34A. Now about a 34C at 37 weeks. With DD I remained about the same while nursing. I bought a medium, but will wait to try it on until a couple of weeks after baby.