PDA

View Full Version : Indie okay for everyday?

Edensmum
03-25-2011, 12:21 AM
Would you/can you use this to walk, shop, eat out Etc?

jgenie
03-25-2011, 12:51 AM
I have an Indie twin that I use as my everyday stroller.

roseyloxs
03-25-2011, 12:53 AM
yes...:D

crl
03-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Well, I never really use a stroller in a restaurant. Dd went from being in my pikkolo (baby carrier, kind of like an ergo) to being in highchairs in restaurants. And my everyday does not include a car. I drive about twice a week. And I don't usually use a stroller then.

But, yes, my Indie is my everyday stroller. I use it for walks and take it to city markets, etc.

Catherine

new_mom_mry
03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes, but it also depends on how you are going to use it. If it's going to be stored in your garage/house and you plan to take it on walks, foot trips to the market/stores/restaurants, etc. it's truly awesome! In fact, that is the best way to use it. Alternatively, if it will be stored in your trunk largely and you will use it for outdoors, walks, mall trips, etc. requiring car trips, that would work really well too...the only combo of activities I find it a bit troublesome for (just in terms of having to fold it, put it in the car, take it out, unfold, put it back in the car, take it out at home, you get the idea...) is when we use it for car trips and then use it for foot trips one after another...in that case, it really makes sense to have a lightweight umbrella stroller in addition to the Indie that's stored in your trunk.