PDA

View Full Version : B-Ready vs. Vibe 2 or Explorer

Ms.Suz
03-25-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm having a hard time deciding between the B-Ready and the Explorer. What one has, the other lacks, and vice versa. Seems like this is something that a lot of other people have also wondered about. Plus, it's hard to decide because I'm not able to go to a local store to check them out since no store around me carries them! I want a stroller that I can use for a while, comfortable for my child (children), go on daily walks with and do some light running with from time to time.
My question is: If it is between the Vibe 2 and the B-Ready, then is the answer more clear? Which one would it be? Or would the Explorer still be in the running? I know that the Vibe 2 is more expensive, but looking at the versatility, comfort, use of ease, quality, etc., which is the hands on winner of these 3 strollers?

Is the Vibe 2 really worth the extra money over the Explorer or the B-Ready?

TIA!

scriptkitten
03-25-2011, 04:34 PM
you can conceivably jog lightly with a P&T. you cannot with the Britax.

I have a Vibe and it was worth it to me because of the weight and ability to fold with the second seat attached.. I also like that its way more comfy and has a wider seat.

However, if I wasn't walking 2-5m a day I would probably just get the Explorer.

sweetsoul99
03-25-2011, 05:05 PM
I picked the Explorer over the B-ready b/c it was slightly more compact and had a smoother ride with the air-tires.

Tough call between the vibe and the explorer. I picked the explorer b/c the vibe 2 wasn't out yet when I got it, but if you're going to be using public transportation a lot, I'd definately get the vibe. so annoying trying to juggle 2 kids and 2 stroller peices. If it's just going into the back of a car, it's not really that big of a deal. However I much prefer the looks of the vibe 2, so if that's important to you and you have the cash....mine as well =)

drcarpiodds
03-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Yeah, the b ready is nice, but not really good for jogging, or even walking outdoors. Its more of an indoor, sidewalk should be really smooth, mall and shopping type stroller. I like the p and t's which can work for jogging (i've done stroller strides workouts with mine). I have the dash, and just recently bought the explorer (gonna sell the dash or return the explorer, not sure of what to do yet). I think if I had the money to do so, I would go for the vibe2. Since getting the b ready, i've enjoyed the convenience of folding it with the second seat on, so to go back to the dash or explorer, it such a drag to have to take the extra step for folding (even dh was complaining the other day). Plus, I like how the vibe looks too. Let us know what u decide! Happy stroller shopping!