PDA

View Full Version : Zooper to release ATs again in 2012

Edensmum
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I talked to zooper yesterday about an issue with my new Waltz. I love this stroller, but it doesn't recline(it is supposed to) so it has to go back. They said they would take it back but I'd have to wait for them to fix it. I got it on Amazon so I'm going to have them take it back and just replace it. It's a very easy to use stroller for daily stuff.

Anyway, the rep said they had some AT three wheelers coming out again, probably lighter weight ones than before.

poohbear
03-25-2011, 07:46 PM
That's cool - maybe they'll make a new reversible AT.

I have a hand-me-down zooper sport. It is lightweight, near full recline, awesome canopy, umbrella fold (well it folds like a P3) and 8 - count em - 8 air tires. Great stroller in theory. I hate it. Maybe because it was a hand me down and had been through a few kids before it got to me, but I find it difficult to fold and unfold. The tires are impossible to fill and they're small, so being air-filled doesn't even really matter. Also, I think one of the wheels is about to fall off, so maybe that impacts it too.

So hopefully they're making improvements because like I said, great stroller in theory!

Multimama
03-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Oh, I would be very excited if they released a new reversible AT stroller. There just aren't enough options out there.

liamsmom
03-25-2011, 08:01 PM

:yeahthat: That's immediately what I thought. :bowdown: One can hope!

elektra
03-25-2011, 08:05 PM
I really wanted a boogie but I could not find one anywhere when I was looking back in 2007. No regrets on my MBUS purchase but the reversible Zooper also seemed pretty cool.

mrshalco
03-25-2011, 09:51 PM

I have a hand-me-down zooper sport. It is lightweight, near full recline, awesome canopy, umbrella fold (well it folds like a P3) and 8 - count em - 8 air tires. Great stroller in theory. I hate it. Maybe because it was a hand me down and had been through a few kids before it got to me, but I find it difficult to fold and unfold. The tires are impossible to fill and they're small, so being air-filled doesn't even really matter. Also, I think one of the wheels is about to fall off, so maybe that impacts it too.

So hopefully they're making improvements because like I said, great stroller in theory!

How funny....I had two sports with DS#1 and LOVED them! LOL I had two because I wanted a different color ;) I still have it in the garage but it needs some work on the tires for sitting for so many years between DS#1 and #2. I would use it again in a heart beat!