PDA

View Full Version : buying a p&t explorer today - anyone seen a better price?

it's me
03-26-2011, 08:10 AM
i'm going to buy it for $480 and that includes a second seat through "double your buggy."

anyone seen anything better?

i don't do bing or anything like that, btw. just regular old coupon codes.

ckelly
03-26-2011, 10:03 AM
If you create an amazon baby registry, register for the explorer (amazon seller) and put the due date within a month you will get a completion discount of 10%. I think their explorers are $479. Hth!

drcarpiodds
03-26-2011, 01:41 PM
I thought the double your buggy event on amazon.com ended March 21st? On the p+t website it says "for a limited time only" so some other retailers may still have it. I know diapers.com said they weren't participating in the double your buggy deal, and albeebaby did not confirm in writing that they would honor the deal, but then posted options to buy with a free double seat later on - current price 479.99 with doubles kit. Albeebaby though isn't too good with returns - they do charge a re-stocking fee, so make sure you really want it if you get it from there. Good luck!

legaleagle
03-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Looks like if you buy through a 3rd party "fulfilled by amazon" seller you can still get free returns and the free double seat

http://www.amazon.com/Phil-Teds-Explorer-Doubles-Navy/dp/B0040MIO8Y/

kep
03-26-2011, 03:36 PM
I have had mine for a few months, but I remember I got a good deal through Albee Baby. They allowed the coupon code 15OFF (or something similar) and it was the best price I could find.

it's me
03-26-2011, 04:47 PM
thanks ladies! i opted to buy at my local retailer even though there was no major discount. with that said, they did buy back my stroller, which saved me time of photographing it to sell and all the other things related.