PDA

View Full Version : Large diaper bag

mackmama
03-26-2011, 03:41 PM
DH said we need a bigger diaper bag... which means it's time to shop! :cheerleader1: I have the Jujube BFF so am looking for something larger than that.

So, what is the best large diaper bag? I'd like something that is lightweight when empty and that also has a wipeable/washable exterior.

mackmama
03-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Just in case others might be looking for a large diaper bag - I went with JJB's Be Prepared. Hoping it does the trick! :)

LD92599
03-27-2011, 09:50 PM
I've been using a Vera Bradley Miller Tote...so far, i love it. It's huge, but i was tired of several smallish bags floating around the car for DS. Usually when we're out, we're gone ALL DAY here and there. It's easier for me to have a huge bag semi-organized w/ smaller bags inside.

I love it! It is large over my shoulder but it's usually underneath the stroller. If we're running in somewhere i either take nothing or grab the bag that has the dipes/wipes in it.

I hope the JJB Be Prepared works out as you want it to!

BayGirl2
03-29-2011, 11:48 AM
This one's really girly and less practical from an exterior cleaning perspective, but it fits my need to have something fun and summery in place of a purse. I have the Bananfish Valencia bag: http://www.bananafishinc.com/categorypg.php?catid=Diaper-Bags

The quality is very good and it has so much space, plus the outside pockets are huge and it had good stroller straps. I believe I found it on sale online so got a good deal. Right now I'm waiting for our winter rain to be officially over so I can break it out for spring. This may be the weekend, yeah!