PDA

View Full Version : if you have two toddlers...GET A DOUBLE!

jacksmoma
03-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi all! sorry it's been so long! we are in the process of moving :( So i tried to get by with a single bob and it was HORRIBLE!!!!! for all those debating on whether or not to get a double....DO IT!! my three year old STILL needs to ride at least a few times a week and now that we are moving somewhere where we can walk to a ton of stores a few blocks aways i know my double bob willl be godsent! 3 1/2 year old gets crabby and will not walk well or way to slow. just had to rant about my bob duallie love :) and if you do any exercise walking....bob is heaven. just had to share!!

roseyloxs
03-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi all! sorry it's been so long! we are in the process of moving :( So i tried to get by with a single bob and it was HORRIBLE!!!!! for all those debating on whether or not to get a double....DO IT!! my three year old STILL needs to ride at least a few times a week and now that we are moving somewhere where we can walk to a ton of stores a few blocks aways i know my double bob willl be godsent! 3 1/2 year old gets crabby and will not walk well or way to slow. just had to rant about my bob duallie love :) and if you do any exercise walking....bob is heaven. just had to share!!

Sounds like my neighbor. Her 4 year old does the slow walk or just plain stops all together. Funny thing is her youngest is 9 months and still won't ride in a stroller and her 2 year old always wants to walk. I joke that she will soon be downgrading to the single BOB but her oldest will be the one riding. She currently uses the duallie on most outings.

jacksmoma
03-26-2011, 11:15 PM
a lot of you on this board must have three year olds that will walk right next to you...mine gets super crabby and will not oftentimes. sometimes second seat goes unused, other times both seats are full! you just never know....

swissair81
03-27-2011, 07:55 AM
My 4 year old is totally willing to ride if one of the youngers isn't present.