PDA

View Full Version : Name that stroller game

american_mama
03-27-2011, 10:29 AM
I haven't been in this forum in years, but is the Name That Stroller game still popular? Here is a photo of the great-granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth in a nice looking jogging stroller. I love the little fenders of the wheels. Anyone know the stroller?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370240/A-right-Royal-outing-Princess-Anne-joins-little-granddaughter-public-appearance.html

arivecchi
03-27-2011, 10:35 AM
looks like a phil and ted's explorer to me

swissair81
03-27-2011, 11:36 AM
I agree with Arivecchi.

it's me
03-27-2011, 11:41 AM
looks just like the P&T i bought yesterday.

lele
03-27-2011, 11:56 AM
I love that her left sock is missing...my little one is ALWAYS taking off that one sock but not the other :ROTFLMAO:

liamsmom
03-27-2011, 12:24 PM
I love that her left sock is missing...my little one is ALWAYS taking off that one sock but not the other :ROTFLMAO:

:yeahthat: Except my DS likes to remove the other sock in a different location.

It's definitely a P&T stroller--I can't tell apart the different models. Is there any better recommendation for a stroller (or any product) than royalty using it?

MamaBear
03-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Definitely an Explorer.

american_mama
03-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Thanks, ladies. I vagely thought "that" brand based on the white wheels wells, but I couldn't even remember the name of the brand I was calling "that" and definitely didn't know their current product lineup.

I used to love strollers and troll this forum for fun, but I'm out of the game now. Last week, I even defiled myself and bought a $4 throwaway umbrella stroller at a consignment sale, something I have never cared to own in 9 years of mothering, but a tiny cheapie stroller that I cared nothing about is what I need for an upcoming trip.

jbbhb
03-28-2011, 12:17 AM
I saw the same stroller tonight at our outdoor mall and was able to identify because of this thread. Sadly my husband wasn't impressed with my stroller identifying abilities :shrug:

blue
03-28-2011, 12:28 AM
I saw the same stroller tonight at our outdoor mall and was able to identify because of this thread. Sadly my husband wasn't impressed with my stroller identifying abilities :shrug:

:rotflmao: Boo on your DH ;). My SO is not impressed with my stroller or car seat identifying skills either... (sigh)