PDA

View Full Version : SQUEEEEE! My b-ready arrived!

ckelly
03-28-2011, 05:33 PM
I ordered it Friday from amazon and it got here today with their normal free shipping. Still waiting on the second seat. But so far both dd and I LOVE it. She spent the morning being pushed around the house, watched Barney in it and kissed it night night before her nap. I took a ton of unboxing and "modelling" pics with my almost 3 year old which I will post later if anyone's interested. I also took pics of it in my corolla's trunk. Fits great and plenty of room for the second seat. I also took some sbs pics of it with the indie both open and folded. I know they are completely different strollers but I use my indie mostly so was worried the b ready would be waaaaay wider and less manageable, surprisingly its not a whole lot larger. The indie fold is shorter but thicker. The b ready fold is easier. They're about the same length, the BR is taller and a bit wider. It is heavy but I'm only lifting it in and out of the car so its no biggie for me.

Overall, I'm super impressed. Even dh was impressed by how well thought out the features were. He's a little stroller impaired and can never fold the things (not even a simple umbrella fold!) but he did this one no probs. Yup, I think BR is here to stay.

ckelly
03-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Ok....heres my complaint. I can't get my 2 year old out of it! She ate lunch on it and is now watching a movie in it. I'm going to have to hide it from her! Lol...

GvilleGirl
03-28-2011, 05:41 PM
We have that problem too! Sometimes I just roll it into the house when my DS falls asleep into it. Later I catch my DD sneaking to sit in the bottom seat.

berlinsoul
03-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Ok....heres my complaint. I can't get my 2 year old out of it! She ate lunch on it and is now watching a movie in it. I'm going to have to hide it from her! Lol...

:ROTFLMAO:

I'd be super interested to see the pics - it was so nice to see the unboxing pics of the BJCMD the other day (:waving4:! thanks scriptkitten) and to hear more abour push, comfort and outdoor performance of the b-ready...

Glad you like your new purchase!! If you like it so much from the beginning - you'd stay happy with it I assume. That's great.

star04
03-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I'd love to see pics as well!

ashleybama24
03-28-2011, 08:31 PM
I had the same problem. My son sat in the seat before I could even put it together, cried when I took him out of after our first walk and will push it over when it is parked inside so he can sit in it and eat snacks or watch tv or play with his toys. He never did that with the Vista so it must be more comfortable or the bright color is enticing.

The only things I would change would be adding a 4th positon for the seat (it needs to sit up just a little more upright), air tires even if they were optional and a side handle for lifting. I struggle to grab one of the bars to lift it in and out of the car. Otherwise I love it!

scriptkitten
03-28-2011, 09:11 PM
YAY!!!! i can't wait for the pix!

my kids were super excited all weekend about our new stroller too!