PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on Chicco Cortina Key Fit 30 in Adventure?

Joolsplus2
03-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Ok, I know this is lame, can someone move this to the right forum? Or just put your google sleuthing skills to work? I promise it's NOT FOR ME! Can anyone find better than 288 with free shipping from babysupermall? I have upromise, have never used ebates (though I have an account).

(It's for my dh's niece's first baby, I talked her out of the purple one, since it's her first baby :rotflmao:) (and we'll be doing this again in a couple months, just for dh's oldest dd's first baby, that makes me a <gasp> grandmother!)

OKKiddo
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
I see one for slightly less on Amazon.com with BabyAge for $284.48 (plus $6.49 shipping)...but there are 20% off amazon.com coupons out there to be had. So, that would put the purchase at $234.074 (shipping included there) if it works out.

ETA that there are ones available from an actual amazon store for $294.99 w/ free shipping but with one of those 20% off coupons it would be $235.992.

Kitten007
03-28-2011, 08:03 PM
So far I found $276.95 on babyearth with free shipping!

http://www.babyearth.com/chicco-cortina-keyfit-30-travel-system.html

Dude I lied.....I should have clicked on the drop down..............

I'll keep looking!

Melbel
03-28-2011, 08:13 PM
FWIW, I had this exact set and sold it after about 3 months (DD2 hated the bucket seat due to reflux and I had great difficulty lifting this bulky stroller in/out of the car). I suggest at least comparing the lift into car motion a few times to make sure it is not to cumbersome for her. I was/am much happier with a Marathon and BJCM combo. I did not see any lower prices in stock (other than perhaps an amazon purchase with coupon).