PDA

View Full Version : Rave - love my new tray!!!

aimeet
03-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Even though I don't post, I truly :heartbeat::love5::love-retry::loveeyes: this board!

I like to think that I'm a relatively intelligent person, but I am kicking myself for having never looked into buying a tray for my Maclaren Quest. I had just accepted that I would have to live without one. I read about the Baby Trend tray on here and the next time I was at BRU I tried the tray with the Quest. I cannot believe I lived without one for so long!!!

One quick call to Baby Trend with my cc got me two trays for $25. Win win!!!! Is it sad to say that I haven't been this excited about a purchase in a really long time? :bouncy:

Thank you, you guys are awesome! :cheerleader1:

WatchingThemGrow
03-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Yay! Thanks for posting. We love ours too. Isn't it funny how nicely it fits? I think it's one of those things that if you saw someone walking around with a Baby Trend/Maclaren, you'd go :wink2: "I know you're a BBB mama."

rin
03-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Ooh, OP (or anyone who knows, actually) would you mind posting the details of exactly which tray and what you had to do to get the right one? I'd love to get one for my Triumph!

pampers37
03-28-2011, 10:11 PM
hmm are these only made for maclarens and baby trend?

lhafer
03-29-2011, 07:46 AM
Ooh, OP (or anyone who knows, actually) would you mind posting the details of exactly which tray and what you had to do to get the right one? I'd love to get one for my Triumph!

:yeahthat:

aimeet
03-29-2011, 11:49 AM

Babies R Us has the Baby Trend Trendsport stroller whose tray fits the Quest wonderfully. (I think I read it also fits the Triumph as well)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3994452

You need the stroller information at the bottom (model number, manufacturing date, etc) to order a replacement tray from Baby Trend. You call them with that information and they take your CC info and place the order. It's $10/tray plus S/H.

The funny thing is after visiting Babies R Us I realized my friend had the exact same stroller which I've seen multiple times! I've even expressed my jealousy over her having a tray!!! :duh: :duh: Never in a million years would I have thought of trying it out on my Mac.

poohbear
03-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Babies R Us has the Baby Trend Trendsport stroller whose tray fits the Quest wonderfully. (I think I read it also fits the Triumph as well)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3994452

You need the stroller information at the bottom (model number, manufacturing date, etc) to order a replacement tray from Baby Trend. You call them with that information and they take your CC info and place the order. It's $10/tray plus S/H.

The funny thing is after visiting Babies R Us I realized my friend had the exact same stroller which I've seen multiple times! I've even expressed my jealousy over her having a tray!!! :duh: :duh: Never in a million years would I have thought of trying it out on my Mac.

Do you have the model number, manufacturing date, etc. oh, and your credit card? LOL!

star04
03-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Are you talking about the snack tray for the child or the parent tray?

aimeet
03-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Do you have the model number, manufacturing date, etc. oh, and your credit card? LOL!

Sure! It's a Visa, account number 3125 88....wait a minute! Heeeeey, you almost tricked me! :ROTFLMAO:

Are you talking about the snack tray for the child or the parent tray?

child snack tray

artvandalay
03-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Interesting... How do you fold the Mac up with the tray on it? I imagine you have to take the tray off... and is it hard to snap the tray on and off?

And if you don't have a Baby Trend stroller, could you still order it (because I don't have a model number)?

aimeet
03-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Interesting... How do you fold the Mac up with the tray on it? I imagine you have to take the tray off... and is it hard to snap the tray on and off?

And if you don't have a Baby Trend stroller, could you still order it (because I don't have a model number)?

The tray easily snaps on and off on each side, so I just take it off when I fold it. I was able to use my friend's stroller information so I'm not sure if you can order without one.

Someone also suggested looking on craigslist for a used Trendsport. You could keep the tray and donate the stroller.

WatchingThemGrow
03-29-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey, check out the Baby Trend sit and stand's tray. It looks like it may fit as well. Can anyone check and report back?

rin
04-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the details! I don't think any of the stores around here sell Baby Trend strollers, but next time I'm in the city I'll check one out.