PDA

View Full Version : Foam blocks & Teeth marks - WWYD?

Twoboos
03-29-2011, 03:26 PM
I am purging stuff. :cheerleader1:

I want to get rid of our set of foam blocks, probably on CL. As I was counting them up I noticed some have teeth marks. Then I went back through them and I'd say at least half, if not more, have teeth marks. (Really, I didn't realize I had puppies, I thought I had CHILDREN, lol!)

Should I try to list them or just chuck 'em? I am leaning toward chucking them.

Binkandabee
03-29-2011, 04:04 PM
I wouldn't want to purchase a set of blocks with visible teeth marks, so I'd toss them.

kedss
03-29-2011, 04:16 PM
I'd chuck 'em, my kids used the foam blocks as teethers too, they're not great as building blocks once they have a few chunks out of them-

Twoboos
03-29-2011, 04:37 PM
yah, it's not chunks but you can see the teeth marks.

Into the dumpster they go!!!!! THanks.

SnuggleBuggles
03-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Why not list it and see what happens? Disclose the bite marks, explain they are clean, sell them at a fair price for condition. I don't know if I would buy them but it's not too much work to try and sell them- might as well as then you will get some money, someone will get a toy and it's all good.

Beth

Canna
03-29-2011, 04:52 PM
I'd try to give them away for free to someone you know or on Craigslist or Freecycle before you just trash them. Some people are bothered by teethmarks but some folks might really not care! I do think it makes them not re-sellable, though.