PDA

View Full Version : Bertini Pram-how do I change the seat direction?

athompson
03-29-2011, 03:32 PM
I just picked up the stroller in the link below second-hand:
http://www.wise4living.com/babystroller/bertini.htm
I'm pretty sure it's the Bertini Bidwell 905. I do not have the manual. Does anyone know how to change the direction of the seat? Right now, the seat is facing me. Thanks so much!
BTW, it is so fun to push and I love it:D

scriptkitten
03-29-2011, 04:14 PM
no idea but that's a cool stroller!

npl
03-30-2011, 10:18 AM
Very nice looking stroller - and what a steal of a price! I wish I had swivel wheels on my carriage!

Have you tried googling for a manual?

I have a Peg carriage with reversible and removable seat, and there are little knobs at the base of the seat, where it attaches to the frame - one on each side. You twist the knobs and slide them back and they release the seat, which you lift off. So, I'd look at where the frame and the seat meet, and see if there are any knobs or levers there.
Good luck!

athompson
03-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Very nice looking stroller - and what a steal of a price! I wish I had swivel wheels on my carriage!

Have you tried googling for a manual?

I have a Peg carriage with reversible and removable seat, and there are little knobs at the base of the seat, where it attaches to the frame - one on each side. You twist the knobs and slide them back and they release the seat, which you lift off. So, I'd look at where the frame and the seat meet, and see if there are any knobs or levers there.
Good luck!

I'll look for knobs/levers before our walk in a few minutes...thanks:waving4: