PDA

View Full Version : Snugride 22 on b-ready

ckelly
03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
I know the manufacturer says its only compatible with the 32 but was wondering if anyone has tried the universal adapter with the snugide 22. I'd like to use the lower adapter with the car seat for quick trips when my nb has fallen asleep if possible and not have to purchase another seat. Thanks.

mrspeachykeen
03-29-2011, 05:11 PM
I don't know whether it works, but you have to buy the lower car seat adapter for $80 plus the adapter that makes it work with non-Britax carseats - another $45. Might as well buy a seat for that price.

ckelly
03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Yes, but from what I understand even if I buy the car seat is still have to buy the lower adapter.

ckelly
03-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Ok, so the second seat arrived and just for the fun of it I tried reclining the lower seat and placed ny snugride into the second seat. It slotted in there perfectly. The angle was perfect also. So, its probably not recommended (at all!) but it does work. I added a strap that came with my indie and it is very firm. It also works for the top seat. The width of the main seat is a perfect fit for the snugride. It's especially snug when you raise the foot rest and use a strap. Again, I'm sure this isn't recommended but just wanted to share my experiment. :)

GvilleGirl
03-30-2011, 07:28 PM
I do the same thing with my Keyfit 30 on the top seat. It is a perfect fit, although not recommended. Just move the bar to the side and it doesn't seem to wiggle at all.