PDA

View Full Version : S/O Deodorant....how much do you apply?

Kitten007
03-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Okay this might seem like a really basic and dumb question, but I was wondering if I am over applying my deodorant. I am always afraid of smelling like BO and want to make sure I put enough on. So how much is enough?

lizzywednesday
03-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Nah, I think I am in the same boat as you ... I swab my underarm 2 or 3 times to be sure I've coated the entire area.

And, maybe it's just me, but I find the effectiveness increases if I shave regularly. (I read somewhere that underarm hair acts like a pheromone "wick", so shaving should make you less smelly. Or I could be making that up. I have no idea anymore.)

SnuggleBuggles
03-29-2011, 10:49 PM
One pass does the trick for me.

Beth

Kaylee31
03-29-2011, 11:21 PM
Nah, I think I am in the same boat as you ... I swab my underarm 2 or 3 times to be sure I've coated the entire area.

And, maybe it's just me, but I find the effectiveness increases if I shave regularly. (I read somewhere that underarm hair acts like a pheromone "wick", so shaving should make you less smelly. Or I could be making that up. I have no idea anymore.)

:rotflmao: I've read something like that too. And I swab my underarm about 3-4 times. I figure it's better to have too much, than not enough.

blue
03-30-2011, 12:20 AM
It depends on the deodorant I am using that day. I switch between a chrystal one and a "regular" one. The regular one I take 3-5 passes to make sure it's applied evenly and I coat the whole area.... The crystal one, I wet several times and take 5 or 10 passes...