PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to need a double!

Edensmum
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
So, I finally settled on a stroller. The Waltz. I think it would be perfect if the handle reversed and it was taller. It's great as it is. Then I noticed the Bolero looks like bascially the same stroller with a carrycot that faces mom.
The Waltz has to go back, the recline is jammed and has never worked, but I wanted to make sure I was loving it before sending it back so I knew if I should just exchange it.
Now, with a newborn coming I'm wondering if I should exchange it for the bolero. Is this feature that worth it? Are their other differences between the strollers?

Or should I get a double? I'll need one that can hold two little ones anyway. Ds is only 15 months old. The Tango seems like a double waltz, but no rear facing option is a little disappointing. Then theirs the Indie, I could get a carrycot for that. So where would you put your money? The indie or the Bolero and the tango? I still want a decent single around for when we just need one.

swissair81
03-30-2011, 05:08 PM
I would get a double for an older DS who is that young. If you are looking for a stroller that takes a carrycot, the Indie sounds like a good choice. Maybe get a Mac or a Cybex for a lightweight single?

jacksmoma
03-30-2011, 05:39 PM
get a double.. it can be overkill but since your first is still so little you'll need it shopping and for longer trips out :)