PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else have the Waltz? I really am loving it.

Edensmum
03-31-2011, 09:51 PM
It is little, lightweight, and has the best canopy I've yet found. It has a small wheel base so the balance is great and even with a loaded diaper bag and wet bag on the handle it won't tip over, even if I push on the handle bar and try to help it along. I love the fabric and that it comes with a snack try or bar. My only complaint so far is that it's creaky/noisy. Also the whole thing could be taller, more space between the seat and tray/higher handle bar. If you have one have you noticed this? I can pull it out and take pics if anyone is interested, but overall I am thrilled to finally have an easy, everyday stroller. I looked for a long time and had been pretty Peg Perego loyal. Glad I branched out.
Thanks for all the help in finding this.

strollerqueen
04-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I do like the new ones. I think they are highly underrated. The double especially is a fairly light do-it-all. FWIW, mine never creaked. Maybe try lubing it a bit?

eboston88
04-26-2011, 10:01 PM
I do like the new ones. I think they are highly underrated. The double especially is a fairly light do-it-all. FWIW, mine never creaked. Maybe try lubing it a bit?

how is it on a bit of grass?

Edensmum
04-28-2011, 08:12 PM
The creaky rhing was new stiffness. All gone now. It's good on the grass, has suspention to make it smooth.

Edensmum
04-28-2011, 08:27 PM
The creaky rhing was new stiffness. All gone now. It's good on the grass, has suspention to make it smooth.