PDA

View Full Version : Extra 50% off reduced prices at AT Loft

hellokitty
03-31-2011, 10:25 PM
I hope this isn't a repeat. I was at the mall today and scored some good deals from this sale. The cashier who rang me up said that they JUST put up the 50% sign up today (Thursday), so I was lucky to score some good finds before it got too picked over.

mjmamma
04-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Now it's online today too..I wish they're shipping wasn't $8. As always, I'm trying not to look! Anything you love?

hellokitty
04-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I got 3 short sleeved tops that I felt looked nice and were also very flattering. I would have gotten more tops, but several of them looked nice, BUT the fabric was so thin, it was see through! I've noticed this problem a lot in general, not just ATL, so it was disappointing that the style and sizing were fine, but it was the fabric that was the issue. Unfortunately, none of the tops I got at the store are on their site.

WolfpackMom
04-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks OP, I swung by one this afternoon and got a dress for an upcoming wedding. :)

DrSally
04-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the tip. Will keep this in mind if I can get to the Mall.

iaam
04-01-2011, 10:14 PM
I stopped by the mall to make a return at Lands End Canvas and happened to see the extra 50% off sign. I got three sweaters for $12 total! Retail on each was $50 or $60!!

DrSally
04-01-2011, 10:50 PM
I stopped by the mall to make a return at Lands End Canvas and happened to see the extra 50% off sign. I got three sweaters for $12 total! Retail on each was $50 or $60!!

Wow! Awesome deal

LexyLou
04-01-2011, 11:19 PM
How do their clothes run? If I wear a small at GAP would I be a small or medium at LOFT?

hellokitty
04-02-2011, 01:43 PM
How do their clothes run? If I wear a small at GAP would I be a small or medium at LOFT?

Their sizes are pretty accurate for the most part. I sometimes find that some things seem to run too small or too big, but overall, I usually get a size L, and even if I try a size M or XL for things that I'm not sure about, the L is what works out for me in the end. And for now that is my regular size.

mjmamma
04-02-2011, 07:12 PM
For me, their sizes are consistently roomy...I think you would be an XS at loft. I wear a M in Gap tops, sometimes L if I want it roomy, and I am always a S at Loft.