PDA

View Full Version : Boden order question

katydid1971
04-02-2011, 09:00 PM
How long will my Boden order take to get here? I got a "dispatch summary" on Monday the 28th. Its a large order with 8 items. I ordered 4 dresses hoping 1 would work for an event I have at the end of the month. I'm hoping it won't take too long because if these don't work I'm going to have to go out looking some more. How long do your orders usually take?

boltfam
04-02-2011, 09:17 PM
I find that it varies pretty significantly. The longest it takes is about 3 weeks. Orders seem to be coming faster lately, though. I got my last order in about a week. I think your order should be here by the end of the month.

lauti
04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
If you check your order history online you can see if the stuff is coming from the UK or from Pennsylvania.

Stuff from the UK takes longer, obviously, but I don't think I've had to wait more than 2 weeks to get something.

katydid1971
04-02-2011, 10:32 PM
If you check your order history online you can see if the stuff is coming from the UK or from Pennsylvania.

Stuff from the UK takes longer, obviously, but I don't think I've had to wait more than 2 weeks to get something.
Thanks, found it was sent UPS and I will have it Monday :jammin: