PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the Disney cruise show on Travel Channel?

JTsMom
04-03-2011, 10:40 AM
I usually have no interest in cruises, but even I had to admit the Disney version looks like a lot of fun! Has anyone been on one?

Raidra
04-03-2011, 03:59 PM
We've never been on a cruise, but I watched the show. I think it's something we'd consider for when the kids are older (teenagers), but not so much now. It always amazes me that any time I hear someone talking about going on a cruise with their kids, whether it's in person or on TV or on a message board, they *always* say, "It was great, we didn't see the kids at all from breakfast until dinner!" That's just not our style right now; we like to be together, and it doesn't seem as if there's as much to do as a whole family. But the ships look lovely, I really love the style (vs the Vegas look), and it's something we'd like to do at some point.

Tondi G
04-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Haven't been on a Disney cruise but we have been on 2 Royal Caribbean cruises with our boys. We would love to do a Disney Cruise but they are often much more expensive than doing the same itinerary on a different cruise line. If we do a Disney cruise I would like to go caribbean so we would have the opportunity to visit Castaway Cay (Disney's private island) which I hear is awesome! My boys LOVE cruising.

K-Bear
04-04-2011, 08:40 AM
What show was this? Am considering doing a Disney cruise and would love to watch it!

JTsMom
04-04-2011, 10:34 AM
I don't remember the exact title, but it was one of those Season of Disney shows they do. I think it was on Saturday. They'll probably re-run it.