PDA

View Full Version : Good table and chair set

lhafer
04-05-2011, 11:34 AM
I am looking to upgrade the Step 2 table and chairs set that my daughter has used daily for the past 4 years. She is 5 years old now, loves to color and paint on the table, eat on it, etc. This is the one we currently have: http://www.furniturebuzz.com/products/step2/737000.htm

I love it because it's light and small and can be easily moved around. It wipes clean easily, paints and colors don't stain it. I also have a 1 year old who will be using it pretty soon as well.

I need recommendations on a good table that would suit a petite older child and an "average" sized 1 year old. Any kind of table is fine...wooden, folding, plastic, etc.

I want to be able to clean it easily and not have it look super worn after the first few uses.

Not sure what my budget is. I am going to sell our Nil activity table, which has gotten ZERO love, to pay for the new table.

vonfirmath
04-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Why not use the Nilo activity table as your table? Get chairs to put around it?

lhafer
04-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Why not use the Nilo activity table as your table? Get chairs to put around it?

Because it's a lot bigger than her current table, and it just wouldn't work with chairs around it where I have it in our living room. I would rather just get a smaller table for everyday use.