PDA

View Full Version : Feingold Moms

JBaxter
04-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Who has a current shopping guide. I need to find dye free ice pops and I didnt renew last year.

daisymommy
04-05-2011, 03:34 PM
I don't have an updated guide, but here is what I do know:
-Wegmans has some on the shelf and in the freezer case. Juicee something or other...
-Popsicle brand just switched most kid favorites a year ago to dye-free (but some still have HFCS.) You have to make sure you pick up the box that says Natural Colors on it.
-Bryers & Edys has 100% natural fruit pops and bars (Giant sells them here).

Enjoy!

JBaxter
04-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Im looking for the squeeze pop kind ( tubes)

AnnieW625
04-05-2011, 04:26 PM
What about lemon Italian ice? I got some from Luigi's Italian Ice a few years ago and they were quite good. I believe they were dye free, but definitely double check as it looks like they make neon blue ones so those are definitely not dye free. I got them at Smart & Final and I think I have also seen them at Ralphs (aka Kroger in the rest of the US).

I am learning so much from you guys:thumbsup:

wimama
04-05-2011, 05:52 PM
I don't have my guide on me. I think that Edy's real fruit pops are ok. Check the ingredients on the box though. I think those were the ones I bought before. We like the lemon ones. Whole Food Fruit ice pops and there was another brand sold at health food stores, that has a yummy coconut Popsicle.

I haven't seen any push pops though.

Bens Momma
04-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Pretty sure that some of the Edy's Whole Fruit bars are fine. Just be careful to read the labels and stick to the tropical flavors. We've also had good luck with Trader Joes Fruit Floes, my FA target does best with the mango and lime ones. Unfortunately they haven't had them for the past 1.5 months but they should be back soon. Haven't seen any push pops but I've frozen Stoneyfield YoKids yogurt tubes for the same type snack treat.

HTH!
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and another Jumping Bean appearing before Halloween!

JTsMom
04-05-2011, 06:01 PM
I just bought some of the Breyer's ones about 2 hours ago- timely post. One of the flavors has "natural flavors" though, and that piqued my interest- what on earth are "natural flavors"?

ohiomom
04-05-2011, 07:05 PM
ST1
365 Frozen fruit bars: lime and mango
Edy's fruit bars: creamy coconut,lemonade
Minute Maid: soft frozen lemonade
Snapple on Ice: Lemonade, mango madness
there are a few others, but I'm not familiar with the brands (fruitstix, fruitfull, chunks o'fruit). If you can find those brands let me know and I'll post.

ST2:
365 strawberry
dole fruit n' juice bars: raspberry, strawberry
good humor popsicle- the original brand: all natural popsicle made with real fruit juice multipack with raspberry, orange and strawberry
welch's frozen grape jucie bars

Again a few more less known brands..

JBaxter
04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Just wanted to clarify Im not looking for popsicle type bars Im in search of squeeze pop types they come in tubes unfrozen and you freeze them. Ice pops is what we called them as kids.

daisymommy
04-05-2011, 11:06 PM
I have only seen the one's at Wegman's like that. I wish I could remember the name. They sell them both on the shelf, and in the freezer. Not sure if you have one near you or not. Everything else is in a bar/popsicle shape.