PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used to be member of Pinecone Research?

MSWR0319
04-05-2011, 09:53 PM
If you get kicked out of Pinecone Research do they notify you? I just tried to log in because I haven't received a survey in awhile and wanted to see if there was something wrong with my profile. It wouldn't take my password or user name, which leads me to believe I got let go. Wouldn't surprise me since I didn't even get my first survey till about 6 months after they accepted me and that was the one and only one I got. Guess I'm not in good demographics!!

candaceb
04-05-2011, 10:21 PM
I didn't get notified. Just realized one day that I hadn't gotten a survey in a while.

MommyAllison
04-06-2011, 01:00 AM
I didn't get notified. Just realized one day that I hadn't gotten a survey in a while.

Yep. I missed a few when we moved and didn't have internet for a few weeks, and never got another survey invite.

lilycat88
04-06-2011, 01:05 AM
I've heard they drop folks pretty fast. I've been a member for several years. I took a leave when James was born and just contacted them last week to see if, after 9 months, I could reinstate. I got a survey the next day.

Puddy73
04-06-2011, 08:55 AM
When I was really busy with work I ignored a few surveys and they sent me a warning email. I completed the next one quickly and haven't had any problems since.