PDA

View Full Version : LE Canvas sales?

Trigglet
04-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Hey,
I'm relatively new to the delights of LE Canvas, and I was just wondering if they ever have discount codes, as the LE ones that people have posted on here seem to always exclude Canvas stuff?

I love the look of their stuff but I need to keep within budget!

thanks!

iaam
04-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Recently, in the last 4-6 weeks, they have had two 30% off codes + FS. So, they definitely do it! Just don't know how regularly or when to expect the next one.

katydid1971
04-06-2011, 02:35 PM
They have had two decent sales this year that were both posted on this board. I know if anyone gets an email about a deal they are very good about sharing them. The sales seem to be every 2 to 3 months so keep watching this board.

I love your little foot, so cute ;)

Trigglet
04-06-2011, 02:49 PM
thanks for that info - I should have searched on the boards before posting :oops: - can't wait to place an order - I love the orange ballet flats!!

and thanks about the little foot - I can't believe the owner of it is now a year old and nearly walking :eek:

n2ou
04-06-2011, 03:04 PM
SAVENOW pin 2430 gives free shipping no minimum order

mjmamma
04-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Also, I've found that Canvas has even better deals in store (Sears). They will also honor online sales if it is not posted in store. Some LE codes work with Canvas, some do not.

DrSally
04-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Also, I've found that Canvas has even better deals in store (Sears). They will also honor online sales if it is not posted in store. Some LE codes work with Canvas, some do not.

I'm waiting for another sale too, although 2 of my t's have been worn less than 5 times and already have pin holes! I may call them. I've never seen Canvas items in my SEars, unfortunately :(

mjmamma
04-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm waiting for another sale too, although 2 of my t's have been worn less than 5 times and already have pin holes! I may call them. I've never seen Canvas items in my SEars, unfortunately :(

Call them! Everything is guaranteed. Period. I bet they'll replace them, it's worth a try. The shirts shouldn't hole, especially so quickly.

I have to say that many of my tees do that, and my friend's too, by the belly area. Most of my Gap, it's odd and always in the same area.

Do call.

DrSally
04-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Call them! Everything is guaranteed. Period. I bet they'll replace them, it's worth a try. The shirts shouldn't hole, especially so quickly.

I have to say that many of my tees do that, and my friend's too, by the belly area. Most of my Gap, it's odd and always in the same area.

Do call.

Just called them. They are sending a replacement for one T, no charge, but I'm supposed to return the defective one to Sears. The other one they didn't have anymore, so she said I can return it to sears (and emailed me a receipt). Very nice. I may be washing these t's in lingere bags from now on to try to avoid pin holes. They ARE always in the belly area. Maybe it's rubbing on things and snagging?

mjmamma
04-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Just called them. They are sending a replacement for one T, no charge, but I'm supposed to return the defective one to Sears. The other one they didn't have anymore, so she said I can return it to sears (and emailed me a receipt). Very nice. I may be washing these t's in lingere bags from now on to try to avoid pin holes. They ARE always in the belly area. Maybe it's rubbing on things and snagging?

:yay: At least you can get a credit and try again. I have stopped putting my tops in the dryer and that seems to have helped. (I hang dry and toss those in the dryer to release the wrinkles once dry) Good to see how receptive they were.

theloo
04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
I see there is now a code for 10% off and FS. I wonder what the chances are that they are going to put out a 30% code out in the near future. I want to try a new swim suit, but don't want to wait until they are out of my size.

truly scrumptious
04-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I see there is now a code for 10% off and FS. I wonder what the chances are that they are going to put out a 30% code out in the near future. I want to try a new swim suit, but don't want to wait until they are out of my size.

I'd recommend ordering now in your size. If they still have them in your size when the next 30% sale comes along, you can always return and re-buy. More trouble but that way you're guaranteed to get one in your size.

mjmamma
04-21-2011, 01:33 PM

I think it will come around again, in one form or another. Some of the suits have been on 'sale' there since last summer. so I'm waiting for it. I bet currently prices are lower in store, if the item's in store. This is a holiday weekend and I've seen a bunch of %off & free shipping offers already, so hopefully....

04-21-2011, 07:51 PM
I think it will come around again, in one form or another. Some of the suits have been on 'sale' there since last summer. so I'm waiting for it. I bet currently prices are lower in store, if the item's in store. This is a holiday weekend and I've seen a bunch of %off & free shipping offers already, so hopefully....

I just ordered the yellow swim separates this morning so I bet that they email 30% off tomorrow.

mjmamma
04-21-2011, 08:02 PM
I just ordered the yellow swim separates this morning so I bet that they email 30% off tomorrow.

I hope so, haha! There is a red suit that I want now...

theloo
05-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Just my bad shopping luck. I was waiting for that 30% off code and now my size is out of stock. I have been having some bad luck lately ... I waited on an LLBean leather tote and it went out of stock too. Now I really wish I had bought it :(

elbenn
05-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Just my bad shopping luck. I was waiting for that 30% off code and now my size is out of stock. I have been having some bad luck lately ... I waited on an LLBean leather tote and it went out of stock too. Now I really wish I had bought it :(

Try calling. They may have one if you call.

mjmamma
05-03-2011, 03:30 PM

:yeahthat:

ett
05-03-2011, 03:36 PM

Or keep checking back regularly as sizes do pop back up as people make returns.