PDA

View Full Version : Praise for LE Canvas

n2ou
04-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Wow!

I had ordered some cropped chinos in the fall (with the Groupon deal) and it has now been finally warm enough to wear them. Well, they were kind of "out of whack". I could never get the front zipper to line up correctly with the seam on the back.

I called them today, 5 month later and they are shipping me a new pair right away and a free label to send the defective pair back. Took less than 2 minutes to get it all taken care of.

Wow!

If you ever have any reservations about ordering something online - try LE Canvas.

Any other company that has surprised you with outstanding customer service lately?

sidmand
04-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Same company but I was pleasantly surprised to get a thank you note from Lands End Canvas. Sometimes I get them from etsy or eBay sellers but not from a big company!

katydid1971
04-06-2011, 02:43 PM
I love LE, they have the best CS of any mail order/large company I have ever dealt with.

TwinFoxes
04-06-2011, 02:50 PM
I love LE, they have the best CS of any mail order/large company I have ever dealt with.

:yeahthat: My best LE story is I ordered a monogrammed tote too late for Christmas delivery, but they delivered it by Christmas anyway. :)

Twoboos
04-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Same company but I was pleasantly surprised to get a thank you note from Lands End Canvas. Sometimes I get them from etsy or eBay sellers but not from a big company!

I got that too - hand signed and hand addressed. May have been hand written too?? I don't really remember, but I thought "WOW!"

Beth24
04-06-2011, 03:29 PM
I am wearing a Canvas Boyfriend cardigan today with the Canvas grey skinny jeans I got a month or so ago when they had that amazing sale and I cannot get over the quality of the clothes for the price!

SnuggleBuggles
04-06-2011, 03:52 PM
I got that too - hand signed and hand addressed. May have been hand written too?? I don't really remember, but I thought "WOW!"

Me too. Of course, I feel guilty since like half of it is going back. Oops!!

Beth

DrSally
04-06-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm wearing a Canvas v-neck tee today, love it, BUT, 2 of the t's already have small pinholes in them. I'm thinking of calling and seeing if I can get replacements (and then perhaps washing in either delicate or in a lingere bag? Has anyone had this problem with their thinner t's?

mezzona
04-06-2011, 05:00 PM
yep i like their cs. they were so pleasant over the phone even on a sunday! i got a handwritten note from them too.

on a similar note, i went to nordstrom last month and had to order a pair of shoes in my size, and i received a handwritten note from sales person in the mail too. impressed!

i've ALWAYS had great cs with jcrew. free tailoring. once, an order got lost in the mail and they just sent a replacement, no questions, no charge. and they said if the original order ever shows up, you can keep it too. WHAT?!