PDA

View Full Version : best motion monitor?

lmh2402
04-07-2011, 12:06 PM
my cousin & his wife are bringing home their DS - he was extremely premature and was in the NICU for quite some time. he had a number of issues with his breathing and the doc has told them to "keep a close eye" on making sure he's breathing.

aside from keeping him strapped to her chest 24 hours a day, which is the route i would probably go...

my mom wanted to get them a motion monitor.

we have the babysense, which i loved and actually still use every night b/c i'm paranoid and it's just a habit.

however, i would love to know what people most reco? i think i remember deciding between the babysense and the angelcare

i don't have a copy of the new BB book - does anyone know if they have a reco in there?

many thanks! want to buy ASAP

racerl1
04-08-2011, 09:04 AM
We have always used the Angelcare and loved it. We just bought another Angelcare for Baby #3 (because the cat chewed the wires in half and it has too much static after DH repaired it). I'm not familiar with the other brand, but we have never had problems with the Angelcare. I also like that it comes with two receivers so we can keep one upstairs and one downstairs.