PDA

View Full Version : Bday Gift ideas for 15yo girl?

PunkyBoo
04-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Aagh! We're going to attend a church mass for a friend's daughter's Quincenara and go to her luncheon this Saturday. I need a birthday gift for her (turing 15), so I need to be able to run over to a store tomorrow morning and get something - too late to order online! Any recommendations? I'd like to keep it in the $30-$45 range. TIA!

mackmama
04-07-2011, 05:23 PM
You could always do an iTunes gift card or Amazon gift card. My 15yo friend of the family loves getting those even though I feel like a gift card is kind of impersonal.

SnuggleBuggles
04-07-2011, 05:25 PM
I agree with pp, as lame as gcs may seem they are usually a big hit. Heck, straight cash would probably go over well too. Movie theater, iTunes, Gap, and other clothes stores would work best. I have a teenage niece and that's what I do.

Beth

Globetrotter
04-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Seriously? Cash! That would be the most welcome present :) followed by Gift Cards (Amazon is great, or if you want to get more personal, find out her favorite store.)

PunkyBoo
04-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Thank you! I guess I'll pick up an amazon card if they have it at the supermarket tomorrow. I don't know why I have such an issue with giving gift cards - I know that's what teenager's prefer (other than straight out cash, like suggested!) so they can get whatever they want.

boilermakermom
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Anything girly!!! Purse with lip gloss, nail polish , fun socks, and bath gel, maybe some movie gift cards,

bubbaray
04-07-2011, 10:45 PM
MAC Lipglass is a popular lipgloss for teens.