PDA

View Full Version : Pediped coupons?

KrystalS
04-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Any know of a coupon code for Pediped or a site with them on sale? I really want the sandal type. Not sure what size I will need, DS is only 6mos but has really chubby feet. Hadn't planned to do shoes for awhile but he is required to wear shoes at daycare even though hes only crawling.

logan's mom
04-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Try Kinderbliss. They don't have a huge selection but you can use the code "spring" to get 30% off.

Sometimes you can find a free shipping code and stack it. I would try a google search.

Here's the link to boys shoes: http://www.kinderbliss.com/Departments/FootwearBoys.aspx

Pinky
04-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Any know of a coupon code for Pediped or a site with them on sale? I really want the sandal type. Not sure what size I will need, DS is only 6mos but has really chubby feet. Hadn't planned to do shoes for awhile but he is required to wear shoes at daycare even though hes only crawling.

I am Pediped's biggest fan but if you don't really want him wearing shoes yet you could try the really thin robeez or the knockoffs from Target. They are almost like bare feet.