PDA

View Full Version : ipad 2 return policy details

Sweetum
04-09-2011, 04:57 PM
so, I ordered the ipad 2 and it arrived via fedex. Now, I'm not sure I want to keep it. Does it help that it's unopened and is it easier to return it? or does it not matter and that I might as well open it and be 100% sure I want to return it esp given that I waited long enough for it to arrive? any advice? also, I'm assuming there is a 14 day return window and that I'll be refunded 100%, am I right? thanks.

LD92599
04-09-2011, 07:59 PM
If you ordered it from apple just read the return policy closely for the ipad 2. I also just got mine this week.

You are always better leaving it sealed.

megs4413
04-09-2011, 08:05 PM
They were selling for a profit a couple weeks ago....you could try that. I'm typing on mine right now....why are you having second thoughts? I love it more than I thought I would.

LD92599
04-09-2011, 09:32 PM
They were selling for a profit a couple weeks ago....you could try that. I'm typing on mine right now....why are you having second thoughts? I love it more than I thought I would.

I found that the 3g sold at great profit...the wifi not so much! True you could try ebay for a week before you return it.

I upgraded from the orignal to the 2, what is holding you back?

Sweetum
04-14-2011, 12:12 AM
sorry, I didn't respond. the fiasco (averted!) with the DCP made me feel I don't want an ipad if I've just lost $1000. Now that I haven't, I've decided to keep it :) yes, I'm weird that way...sorry...

Ok, now that I'm about to open it, I'm not sure this the the ipad2 - it doesn't say so on the cover. How do I know that this is not the original ipad without opening the package?
thanks...

larig
04-14-2011, 12:16 AM
sorry, I didn't respond. the fiasco (averted!) with the DCP made me feel I don't want an ipad if I've just lost $1000. Now that I haven't, I've decided to keep it :) yes, I'm weird that way...sorry...

Ok, now that I'm about to open it, I'm not sure this the the ipad2 - it doesn't say so on the cover. How do I know that this is not the original ipad without opening the package?
thanks...

look on the back of the box, bottom left. Does it say 2011? If so, then I'd bet it's the 2 (this is what DH's packaging looks like).

Sweetum
04-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Found it, opened it, and now I'm the proud owner of an ipad2! Thanks...still exploring it :yay: