PDA

View Full Version : Vita Tops?

momtoonegirl
04-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I have noticed that people seem to like Vita Tops as a WW low point snack, so I am interested in trying them. What flavors are best? What do you eat them with?

sidmand
04-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I like the banana nut the best. And the double chocolate and peanut butter fudge are probably second best. I don't eat them with anything else. I usually just toast them.

DrSally
04-10-2011, 11:56 PM
I really like the banan nut. The apple cinnamon is good too, but drier.

artvandalay
04-12-2011, 04:43 PM
I prefer Vita Muffins over Vita Tops.

I always get chocolate. When I crave chocolate, I eat one with a glass of milk. Yummy.

BabyBearsMom
04-12-2011, 04:46 PM
I like the chocolate with the chocolate chips, like having a slice of devil's food cake and I like the apple spice ones in the winter (I take an apple, dice it, sprinkle with cinamon, microwave with water until soft and put them on top with a little light whipped cream....sooooo good).

DrSally
04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
I like the chocolate with the chocolate chips, like having a slice of devil's food cake and I like the apple spice ones in the winter (I take an apple, dice it, sprinkle with cinamon, microwave with water until soft and put them on top with a little light whipped cream....sooooo good).

Ooh, sounds really yummy!

weech
04-13-2011, 12:04 PM
I like the chocolate mint the best. Second is the banana fudge. I agree with the microwaving and topping with whipped cream (or I use Cool Whip Free).

I also have them for breakfast sometimes with a piece of fruit if I'm craving a danish/"real" muffin

momtoonegirl
04-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks for your suggestions.

I bought triple chocolate chunk, blueberry, and pumpkin spice. I tried the triple chocolate for dessert today, and it was pretty good. I can't wait to try the others :)

mackmama
04-17-2011, 11:21 AM
I prefer Vita Muffins over Vita Tops.

I always get chocolate.

:yeahthat: They are very yummy!

KHF
04-20-2011, 01:16 PM
I bought 3 kinds to try when they were on sale at Kroger...banana nut, chocolate chocolate chip and corn. The only ones that I found edible were the chocolate chocolate chip ones. The others got tossed in the trash. DH wouldn't even eat them!

scrooks
04-20-2011, 01:21 PM
I just bought the chocolate / chocolate chip ones at target and with a dollop of cool whip it made a great dessert! Sadly the only other flavor they had was some kind of cranberry and I am not a huge cranberry fan :(

azazela
04-20-2011, 01:26 PM
I buy them at Costco now - box of 12 for $9.xx. They only carry Deep Chocolate so that's the only one I buy now. :rotflmao: I do like Double Chocolate Dream better, but it's way more expensive to buy than the current Costco deal.

DrSally
04-20-2011, 05:16 PM
I just bought the chocolate / chocolate chip ones at target and with a dollop of cool whip it made a great dessert! Sadly the only other flavor they had was some kind of cranberry and I am not a huge cranberry fan :(

I wouldn't buy the cranberry ones, Fairy says they aren't good.

DrSally
04-20-2011, 05:17 PM
I buy them at Costco now - box of 12 for $9.xx. They only carry Deep Chocolate so that's the only one I buy now. :rotflmao: I do like Double Chocolate Dream better, but it's way more expensive to buy than the current Costco deal.

What's the difference btwn the 2 in your opinion (I've tried neither).

BabyBearsMom
04-21-2011, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't buy the cranberry ones, Fairy says they aren't good.

:yeahthat: I am not a fan of the Cranberry ones either.

azazela
04-21-2011, 09:55 AM
What's the difference btwn the 2 in your opinion (I've tried neither).

Double Chocolate Dream (unless I have the wrong name) has white choc. chips in addition to the choc. chips. :love-retry: http://www.vitalicious.com/dochdrvi12.html

DrSally
04-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Double Chocolate Dream (unless I have the wrong name) has white choc. chips in addition to the choc. chips. :love-retry: http://www.vitalicious.com/dochdrvi12.html

I see! Hence the name, l guess. I have yet to try any choc, but I have them in my freezer. I think they'd go well with a small scoop of vanilla or some whipped cream.