PDA

View Full Version : Does Athleta ever do coupon codes?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
04-11-2011, 02:26 PM
I want to pull the trigger on a swimsuit - but it would be $100! ouch! Anybody have a coupon code they'd be willing to PM me?

Thanks,
Jennifer

BayAreaMom
04-11-2011, 05:21 PM
I have only seen them twice-
Last Thanksgiving- black friday sale- I think it was 20% off the whole site.
Gap Friends & Family- There was a special code for 30% off that included Athleta & Piperlime, but you had to get this directly from a Gap employee. The ones that went out via the standard mailing lists were just for Gap, BR & ON.

I have to say I love some of the Athleta items, but they are just too expensive!

logan's mom
04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I have to agree with PP, although if you sign up for their emails, you can at least find out when certain items go on sale.

willow33
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
I have only seen them twice-
Last Thanksgiving- black friday sale- I think it was 20% off the whole site.
Gap Friends & Family- There was a special code for 30% off that included Athleta & Piperlime, but you had to get this directly from a Gap employee. The ones that went out via the standard mailing lists were just for Gap, BR & ON.

I have to say I love some of the Athleta items, but they are just too expensive!

:yeahthat:

cono0507
04-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Sadly, not often enough but I've picked up some great things when they have extra % off sale items.

citymama
04-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Very very very rarely if at all. End of season sales are good times to stock up on swimsuits. I wanted a dress but didn't want to wait till EOS - I used 2 Gap $10 off certficates from my Gap card to bring the price down from $75 to $55.