PDA

View Full Version : Boppy or Boppy Lounger?

vonfirmath
04-11-2011, 05:23 PM
If you could only have one, which would you rather have -- a boppy pillow or the Boppy Lounger?

ohsara430
04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
How do you plan to use it?

newg
04-11-2011, 10:15 PM
I use my boppy for everything! Nursing DD2, putting it behind her while she's sitting incase she falls over....propping her up for tummy time.......even DD1 likes to use it. She'll put it around her (like I do for nursing) and read books on the couch.....I'll even use it to prop her hands up while I paint her nails!
I love it and will keep it around even after DD2 is done nursing...........

AnnieW625
04-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I use my boppy for everything! Nursing DD2, putting it behind her while she's sitting incase she falls over....propping her up for tummy time.......even DD1 likes to use it. She'll put it around her (like I do for nursing) and read books on the couch.....I'll even use it to prop her hands up while I paint her nails!
I love it and will keep it around even after DD2 is done nursing...........

:yeahthat: I actually used it more of a prop than I did nursing, but I really liked it. I don't know if I would've gone with the Boppy Lounger because I still like the open shape of the original.

ohsara430
04-11-2011, 10:22 PM
I voted other because if you're talking about using something for nursing I much preferred the My Breast Friend over the Boppy. I did use the Boppy for propping DD up, but hated it for nursing.

KHF
04-12-2011, 09:23 AM
For us, we used both...for very different reasons. The Boppy we had from DD, we never used it for nursing. It just didn't work well for me. I found the My Brest Friend with DS and that was much better. We used the Boppy with both kids for propping them up for tummy time and keeping them safe when they were learning to sit.

We had the newborn lounger for DS and used it all the time. It was nice having something that he could lay right next to me in on the couch, bed, floor, etc. He was a big baby though, and outgrew it quickly. We did really love it while it lasted though.

vonfirmath
04-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I guess -- partially I don't know.

I had the Breast Friend with my first kid and HATED it. So I was originally thinking to get the boppy for both nursing and to prop the kiddo up. (Since we had that in nursery with my first and he seemed to like it)

But in searching Craigslist for the boppy the lounger keeps coming up and it looks comfy... but I know we do not have space for a lot of stuff in our house.