PDA

View Full Version : When will Lands End have another big sale?

artvandalay
04-11-2011, 08:35 PM
I know the F&F 30% ends tonite. There are a couple of things I want for myself... but I'm trying to lose 10 pounds and I'll be weaning DD soon so I know my boobs are gonna shrink.

Do you think there will be another 30% off anytime later this year? I hate to buy something in a smaller size because what if I can't lose those last few pounds.....

argh

TwoBees
04-11-2011, 08:37 PM
They seem to have one every week. Sometimes it is a % off the entire order, sometimes a % off one item. Sign up for their emails and your inbox will be flooded. Seriously. I get so many emails from them I have contemplated sending a nasty letter. At least they aren't wasting trees. (And I like them as a company, I'm just sick of the constant emails.)

liz
04-11-2011, 09:01 PM
They seem to have one every week. Sometimes it is a % off the entire order, sometimes a % off one item. Sign up for their emails and your inbox will be flooded. Seriously. I get so many emails from them I have contemplated sending a nasty letter. At least they aren't wasting trees. (And I like them as a company, I'm just sick of the constant emails.)

Go figure, for some reason, I NEVER get e-mails from them. And I have spent enough $$$ to warrant my own private correspondence with the sales dept.......

TwoBees
04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Go figure, for some reason, I NEVER get e-mails from them. And I have spent enough $$$ to warrant my own private correspondence with the sales dept.......

Huh. Maybe they're trying to entice me to buy? I buy occasionally, but not all that often.

newg
04-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I know the F&F 30% ends tonite. There are a couple of things I want for myself... but I'm trying to lose 10 pounds and I'll be weaning DD soon so I know my boobs are gonna shrink.

Do you think there will be another 30% off anytime later this year? I hate to buy something in a smaller size because what if I can't lose those last few pounds.....

argh

Well they have a lifetime guarantee on their products and you can easily do returns/exchanges at their Sears locations or online/phone.......so you could always buy what you think you'll want later, and if it doesn't work out, always exchange for the size you end up needing.....

They do have offers every week, but it may not be what you want.........and sometimes there is a price point you must hit for free shipping (usually $50 or $75). It's been a while since it was 30% of every single thing....I don't think they do this one very often.

larig
04-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Well they have a lifetime guarantee on their products and you can easily do returns/exchanges at their Sears locations or online/phone.......so you could always buy what you think you'll want later, and if it doesn't work out, always exchange for the size you end up needing.....

They do have offers every week, but it may not be what you want.........and sometimes there is a price point you must hit for free shipping (usually $50 or $75). It's been a while since it was 30% of every single thing....I don't think they do this one very often.

:yeahthat:
it's usually 25% off all swimwear one three day stretch, followed by 30% off shoes for 2 days, and once in a while a 20% off everything. 30% off everything is pretty rare.

ett
04-11-2011, 10:24 PM
I think there was a 30% (or 25%) off everything a couple of months ago and it included Canvas too.

ett
04-11-2011, 10:27 PM

Let them know you're not getting any emails. I was receiving emails daily and then all of a sudden I stopped receiving them. I live chatted with LE, they looked into the issue, and within a couple of days, I started getting the emails again.

liz
04-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Let them know you're not getting any emails. I was receiving emails daily and then all of a sudden I stopped receiving them. I live chatted with LE, they looked into the issue, and within a couple of days, I started getting the emails again.

I did this the last time this happened and it worked for about a week. Now the only time I know about any sales are through the Bargains Lounge- so a big Thank You to whoever posts about sales. But thanks for the reminder, ett, I will have to try and contact cs again.