PDA

View Full Version : OK! Magazine $2/year & more

maybeebaby08
04-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Saw this on SD:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2835853

Ok! Magazine for $2/year, it also asks you if you want to add more subscriptions for $2/year and I got Real Simple. They also had Time, Weight Watchers, Food & Wine, Taste of Home and a bunch more.

poohbear
04-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks for posting!
I have to say, I once subscribed to OK for $2 a year, and after receiving it for about a month, I decided they should have paid me $2 a year... ;) (And I love US Weekly)...

maybeebaby08
04-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Is it that bad? I'm missing my $5 US subscription, I thought this would be a good filler! At least Real Simple was cheap...

theloo
04-12-2011, 11:28 PM
It's not People Magazine, but it's entertaining. I call it my weekly trashy magazine ;)

poohbear
04-13-2011, 09:29 AM
I don't know.... I LOVE Us Weekly (I get People too, but sometimes there's just too much human interest in there ;)). DH used to call OK - Kendra Weekly. Honestly, it was a bit too tabloid/Enquirer-esque for me (I would read each one thinking this is SO not true)... But that's me :)

ETA - I LOVE Real Simple though :) Thanks again for posting!

Jacobsmom
04-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Thanks for posting. I've been wanting to renew Real Simple but couldn't find a good deal on it. I've never seen it this cheap before. Never read OK before but I'm sure it will be entertaining :)

MMMommy
04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks for posting!
I have to say, I once subscribed to OK for $2 a year, and after receiving it for about a month, I decided they should have paid me $2 a year... ;) (And I love US Weekly)...
:yeahthat:

I used to subscribe to OK too, and it was BAD. It consisted of articles that I could have written. In other words, info that you would know or already know versus real newsworthy celeb stuff. I love US Weekly and People.

twotimesblue
04-13-2011, 02:09 PM
This is a much better link:
https://www.mybonuscenter.com/10000111/splash.html?ref=xp

Allows you to choose from lots of titles including Travel & Leisure, Parenting, Entertainment Weekly etc for $2/year (you don't have to subscribe to that rubbish mag OK! first!) You can also get three months of Us Weekly for $2, which is the best deal I've seen.

The only problem is finding the time to read these publications.. I barely ever get through the ones I already get!

ray7694
04-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Slickdeals comments are not so good on this company. I don't order magazines that are auto-renew.

JustMe
04-14-2011, 01:54 AM
I really want Real Simple at a great price, and am willing to subscribe to OK to get it. If I subscribe to OK will Real Simple definitely come up as a option? I checked out the link posted later with a variety of other magazines, but Real Simple was not a choice.

Jacobsmom
04-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I really want Real Simple at a great price, and am willing to subscribe to OK to get it. If I subscribe to OK will Real Simple definitely come up as a option? I checked out the link posted later with a variety of other magazines, but Real Simple was not a choice.

I ordered the OK magazine so I could get Real Simple at that price as well. When I clicked the link from OP it went to slick deals and I used the link from there and was able to get Real Simple for $2 also.

JustMe
04-14-2011, 10:51 PM
I ordered the OK magazine so I could get Real Simple at that price as well. When I clicked the link from OP it went to slick deals and I used the link from there and was able to get Real Simple for $2 also.

Thanks!

theloo
06-29-2011, 12:01 PM
This is a much better link:
https://www.mybonuscenter.com/10000111/splash.html?ref=xp

Allows you to choose from lots of titles including Travel & Leisure, Parenting, Entertainment Weekly etc for $2/year (you don't have to subscribe to that rubbish mag OK! first!) You can also get three months of Us Weekly for $2, which is the best deal I've seen.

The only problem is finding the time to read these publications.. I barely ever get through the ones I already get!

Bummer, US Weekly is no longer being offered :(