PDA

View Full Version : recommend your jersey sheets

AnnieW625
04-13-2011, 12:02 PM
We need them for a queen bed.

Our jersey sheet sets we got for our wedding 8 yrs. ago are starting to show their age (we have two sets). We use them from spring until mid June (or the first weekend it's more than 70 degrees at night), and then again from early to mid September until mid December or early Janaury (depending on when the first low in the 40s are). 8 yrs. ago jersey sheets were available everywhere now they seem a bit harder to find.

TIA:)

blue
04-13-2011, 02:50 PM
The Walmart where I live carries jersey knit sheets (I buy them there, usually clearance in fall, but the regular price isn't bad). I have also seen them at Target (when I get a chance to go there, it's out of town for me :().

ETA: Walmart's may not last you as long as your other sheets, but if you are having trouble finding jersey knit, I figured I mention that as a option :)

jvs195
04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
I have a set from Garnet Hill that is amazingly soft, thick and has kept the color (they are bright orange/red). I also have the duvet from Landsend and it is excellent as well. I've tried a few others I got at Marshalls (I think Hanes was one and not sure of the other brand) but they pill, stretch and get not so soft after awhile. I highly recommend the Garnet Hill ones if they have a color you like.