PDA

View Full Version : Hanna convert

TxCat
04-17-2011, 02:10 PM
I just wanted to say that thanks to the posters here, I finally tried out some Hanna Andersson pieces (since they were having a 20% off sale last week) and LOVE them! I finally get what the fuss is about.

I :heartbeat: this BB.

AnnieW625
04-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Great! What did you get?

TxCat
04-18-2011, 08:54 PM
2 zippered sleepers and a romper.

And I'm going back for more this week! DH will kill me. :bag

WatchingThemGrow
04-18-2011, 09:22 PM
congrats! My DH actually prefers dressing them in Hannas over everything else. He finds them easier to deal with, esp. the rompers and such.

citymama
04-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Yay - next we'll have to hook you up with ordering by phone from the outlet sales. I am still kicking myself for not ordering more at the end of end of summer sale at the outlet when PDs were $10 and rompers were $5.

drwg21
04-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Truly, their items are the best quality I have seem almost anywhere....My son has worn the striped PJs CONSTANTLY since we received them as a gift over 2 years ago and they are still in perfect condition.

AnnieW625
04-19-2011, 12:07 PM
2 zippered sleepers and a romper.

And I'm going back for more this week! DH will kill me. :bag

If you have a Costco membership check your warehouse for the striped zippered sleepers, they are just as soft as the originals. The print ones are nice but I found they don't get as soft.

boltfam
04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
DH gets annoyed at how much I spend on DC's clothes :bag but I never get in trouble for buying Hannas! He knows what good quality they are and how long DCs can wear them.

TxCat
04-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Yay - next we'll have to hook you up with ordering by phone from the outlet sales. I am still kicking myself for not ordering more at the end of end of summer sale at the outlet when PDs were $10 and rompers were $5.

Yes! Now I am going to be eagerly scanning for the sales. I'm guessing the outlet products are the same quality as the store/catalog products?

AnnieW - thanks for the Costco tip! We actually haven't joined - I keep meaning to go "tour" to see if I think we'll use it enough, but this might be the missing piece of info. to push me over to signing up for a membership.

I was raving to my mom about HA this weekend, so guess what DD got for Easter... two dresses, a pair of capri pants, and a hat! :yay:

Snow mom
04-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Yes! Now I am going to be eagerly scanning for the sales. I'm guessing the outlet products are the same quality as the store/catalog products?

Yes, the outlet carries previous years products (unlike most "outlets" which are just cheap quality copies of the original.) They also have occasional items made for the outlet (???) that the sale lady told me was typically a new item made from material left over from other items. She said this would be the same quality and specifications as all other items though. Anyway, there is a sale going on through 5/1 at the outlet (mainly Spring 2010 items). See the thread in the bargain forum for details.