PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to vera bradley outlet?

LD92599
04-17-2011, 09:59 PM
I might have a chance to stop at the outlet in virginia tomorrow...its not too far out of the way enroute to mil's!

Any really good deals?

hellokitty
04-17-2011, 10:02 PM
I've never been, but I heard that they have different specials all of the time. So, you never know what you will find. Also, if you call their outlet looking for specific bags, they will box and mail them out to you if they have the bags you are looking for and I heard that the shipping they charge is reasonable.

star04
04-18-2011, 12:03 AM
I have been there a couple times and there was an extra 30% off everything...may depend on when you go though.

Babymakes3
04-18-2011, 01:42 PM
The one in Orlando, FL just opened last week and I was there on saturday. I was sooo looking forward to it but I have to say I wasn't really that impressed. They had an additional 20% off deal going on but I have found better deals online often. The one I was contemplating was a quilted black tote (i don't remember the style) but it was on clearance in the back for $69, I didn't think it was that great of a deal so I passed.
They had obviously none of the newer patterns. I only looked at the larger tote style bags but they had a ton of the accessories as well.