PDA

View Full Version : Need vera bradley bag help

nupe
04-19-2011, 12:58 AM
I need a vera bag that is like the VB wristlet but can hold just a little over twice as much, fro example if it were twice as wide. And preferably it should have a shoulder/crossbody strap, not just the short strap. I looked around their website but coudl not figure out my choices very well.

Do I have to go with a fullsize bag? What I really love about the vera is the lightweight fabric, hoping to get something small i can stick in a real purse now and then.

hellokitty
04-19-2011, 08:17 AM
The hipster might work for you, it's crossbody. Also, some of the clutches might fit the bill too.

wendibird22
04-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Not Vera, but I have one of these zipper pouches from Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TexasBeauties?section_id=5065322

It is a bit bigger than a Vera wristlet and inside has a zipper compartment for coins, tampons, etc, a place for credit cards, and a place for bills. In the main section I have a pen, lipgloss, lip pencil, cell phone, keys, etc and have plenty of room. I stick it in my Vera hipster, my computer bag, or carry alone. I would imagine if you convo her you could have her add a detachable body strap so that you could use it both ways. She was great to work with and has a ton of fabrics to chose from.

LD92599
04-23-2011, 09:56 PM
Definitely the hipster...or lesportsac kasey i think...ihave both and love 'em!

nupe
04-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the suggestions!

I think the main problem is finding a spot to stick my big bulky pager in the bag, since I don't like to wear it on my waist and I don't usually use pockets. I also like to carry an iphone, keyring with a few keys and the VB zip ID case. It's a tight fit due to keys, and not including the pager, into the wristlet.

Going to look up dimensions...

hellokitty
04-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Definitely the hipster...or lesportsac kasey i think...ihave both and love 'em!

I also second the Lesportrsac kasey, I love those too!

nupe
06-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the recommendations on the hipster and the kasey. I think they both fit the bill for what I was asking for. I went back and forth between those two and finally decided I wanted something a little less sporty. This is what I got:
http://www.ellingtonhandbags.com/Home_2/Handbags/Bella-Crossbody-Purse-Paprika