PDA

View Full Version : Short-Sleeved Bridesmaids Gowns

Seashell
04-20-2011, 01:57 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know a good place either online or in the Pittsburgh PA general area to find short-sleeved BM's gowns? I cannot find anything other than strapless gowns (which I absolutely hate) and several of my BMs are not wanting to go that route either.
Thanks!:)

Purple18
04-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Are you OK with like a tank or spaghetti strap or a cap sleeve or just short sleeves? I think short sleeves may be difficult to come by in a lot of styles. What kind of sleeve/neckline do you have on your dress?

Seashell
05-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi My Gown is an off the shoulder style (hard to explain) tank type (i guess for lack of a better explaination) and I would really like to have something even with cap sleeves (thinking of maybe having them made from a regular dress pattern) to make everyone feel more comfortable and to make them wearable again. It has been very hard to find. Thank you for responding and good luck with your twins :)

LMPC
05-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Have you tried looking for something off the rack? Way back when I got married I found an INC skirt and top from Macy's and used that for my bridesmaids. It looked great.

What color are you looking for?