PDA

View Full Version : Our house cleaner saw me naked today. So, who have you inadvertently flashed?

Melbel
04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Our cleaning lady called this morning to let me know she was coming later, at 11 AM. While my Spanish is not perfect, I was able to get the gist of the conversation. So imagine my surprise and scream when at 8:45 AM she walks in on me stark naked (nearly causing me to pee my pants except that I was not wearing any). It turns out she decided to come earlier after all.

I am in desperate need of some comedy right now. So BBB, who has seen you naked, unintentionally, that is.

lowrioh
04-20-2011, 01:28 PM
My BIL before he married my sister. We were staying at my parent's house and I was changing in our room when DD1 got the door open and ran out. Poor BIL was in the hallway and got more than he bargained for.
Luckily he has a good sense of humor.

DietCokeLover
04-20-2011, 01:31 PM
I can't be 100% sure that he saw, but I think a good friend of ours got a peak at my breast in the hospital after I had DS. It was one of those stupid hospital gowns and it apparently parted ways and allowed a little something to pop out.

BillK
04-20-2011, 01:32 PM
**** Waiting for Susan to chime in ****

AshleyAnn
04-20-2011, 01:34 PM
I went to a job interveiw in a silk top that never gave me issues before. About 3/4 of the way thru a really great interview a sleeve slipped and my boob popped out. It was in still covered by my bra but the bra was fairly sheer. I havent worn that shirt since.

I had to get gas on my way home from a friends party. I wore the cocktail dress I posted photos of in the momma wear forum. It was a very windy day but the wind had died down some. Until I'm pumping gas... One big gust blew my skirt straight up. I didn't have enough hands to hold it down. There was a truck of construction workers also getting gas. Thank god I made a last minute undie switch to full coverage panties instead of a lacy thong!!!!! Oh and to top it off I was barefoot. I just laughed it off. they didn't know me and will probably never see me again and if they do they aren't going to recognize me unless I drop my pants! :)

ETA: I was asked to come back in for a second interview and was told they were very interested but I wasn't as interested so I turned them down. I'm pretty sure he didn't notice but it was still mortifing.

Oh I also am an avid pool player and it was a long long time after I started playing that I realized that some shirts are not designed for leaning over a pool table. So my girls have been shown off all over town. Now I know better and do my best to buy shirts that don't fall open when I lean over.

Drag0nflygirl
04-20-2011, 01:36 PM
**** waiting for susan to chime in ****
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

sidmand
04-20-2011, 01:37 PM

Me too! That's what I was remembering. :)

I think mine was only DD who this morning kept saying, "Mommy pooped." Um, not poop so much. How do you explain that to a 3 yo? And it's on the front, not my butt.

mikala
04-20-2011, 01:50 PM
I went to a job interveiw in a silk top that never gave me issues before. About 3/4 of the way thru a really great interview a sleeve slipped and my boob popped out. It was in still covered by my bra but the bra was fairly sheer. I havent worn that shirt since.

I can't be the only one wondering if you got the job?

I was once getting dressed while traveling in a high rise hotel and was a bit startled to look up and see a window washer dangling from the side of the building with a big grin on his face.

A few years later I was at a routine OB appointment and was surprised that the shades were all pulled. The nurse explained that they also had window washers that week and at least one patient got a scare during an exam so they're keeping their windows closed for a few days.

lilycat88
04-20-2011, 01:53 PM
My FIL....only a couple of weeks post partum.
I was so tired I really didn't care and got a kick out of the flustered southern gentleman.

kozachka
04-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Our single male neighbour. I was taking shower when he apparently dropped by. I walked from the bedroom into the living room saying something to DH (which is why I did not hear him talking to the said neighbour) stark naked and jumped right back into the corridor as soon as I realized DH was not alone. And, yes, I had to see him again more than once after that. He never said anything, thankfully. And we have moved away years ago.

creativelightbulb
04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
My BIL - he was living with us at the time and didn't realize I was even home not to mention butter ball naked in the bathroom. He walked in our room to talk to his brother and at the same time I came out of the bathroom.

I screamed and covered my MOUTH of all things. Poor DH didn't know what to do. He was disturbed by the whole scene for a while. I thought it was comical...poor BIL was just flustered and apologetic. DH kept asking why I only covered my mouth...

smiles33
04-20-2011, 02:29 PM
My BIL - he was living with us at the time and didn't realize I was even home not to mention butter ball naked in the bathroom. He walked in our room to talk to his brother and at the same time I came out of the bathroom.

I screamed and covered my MOUTH of all things. Poor DH didn't know what to do. He was disturbed by the whole scene for a while. I thought it was comical...poor BIL was just flustered and apologetic. DH kept asking why I only covered my mouth...

:hysterical: I'm also wondering why your first instinct was to cover your mouth! I haven't ever done a full Monty inadvertently, but I imagine I would cover my lower region with 1 hand and breasts with the other.

marit
04-20-2011, 02:40 PM
The entire maternity ward and then some.

The first time I walked to the NICU and a little confused I was wearing the hospital gown and that's it! You know, the one open in the back... All the way to the NICU and back to me room :)

After that the nurse brought me another gown to put on like a robe, so I'm covered on both side.

To be honest? I didn't give a rats ass.

kozachka
04-20-2011, 02:41 PM
:hysterical: I'm also wondering why your first instinct was to cover your mouth! I haven't ever done a full Monty inadvertently, but I imagine I would cover my lower region with 1 hand and breasts with the other.

I would have thought the same thing, too, but our minds often work differently than we expect them under stress. As far as I remember I just jumped back, to get out of sight from where the stranger was. I think I also froze for a mili-second, like a deer, while my brain was processing what was going on.

jbbhb
04-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Last week I opened the front door for our usual UPS man and he was acting very strange and said something like "looks like you've got your hands full today" then rushed off. I realized once I was back inside that one of my boobs was still out from nursing the baby, oops!

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Globetrotter
04-20-2011, 02:59 PM

So, did ya get the job? :rotflmao:

I, too, thought of Susan's story.

I used to walk around half naked when I was nursing, so it's a wonder it never happened to me!

The closest I came, to my recollection, is when I was taking pics of dd when she was a baby. She was doing something cute and I was fully naked (in the middle of changing) and standing in front of.. a mirror. These were the predigital days, so those picture were developed by somebody!

Ceepa
04-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Su-san! Su-san! Su-san!

mama2g03
04-20-2011, 03:05 PM
A friend of DH's. They were out for guys night/playing golf or something and I was home cleaning/working in the yard. After I was done I was taking a shower - the shower in that house was in the basement and very tiny. I left the door open because I was hot and the bathroom would get really steamy and hot since it was so tiny. Apparently DH had a bit too much to drink and the friend drove him home. When you came in through the garage you walked right past the bathroom. DH didn't even notice but his friend pointed it out to him that I was in the shower. I tried to tell myself that he could only see the reflection in the mirror and it was probably steamed up but I'm sure he got an eyeful. At least it was pre-kids and I was pretty athletic at the time.

hellokitty
04-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Last week I opened the front door for our usual UPS man and he was acting very strange and said something like "looks like you've got your hands full today" then rushed off. I realized once I was back inside that one of my boobs was still out from nursing the baby, oops!

Lol, I have almost done that before. That is why when we got a new door, I told DH that we HAD to get sidelights this time that were stained glass and not just clear glass, so nobody could look in.

momm
04-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Thread is too hilarious.. now I'm really curious for Susan's story

I'm of course thinking of Elaine Bennis's Christmas card :D

DH once took a photo of our newborn.. post-nursing. Unfortunately it was pre-covering-myself-up.
I downloaded the photo, uploaded it all without seeing my boob in there, because I was so enamored with the new baby's face

Thankfully I caught it before emailing it out.

Beth24
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
About a month ago, my son's 13 YO friend walked in on me in my bedroom to ask me a question as I was getting dressed! I was totally naked, about to put my underwear on. Talk about mortified (both of us). I tried to pretend it was no big deal so he wouldn't be too embarrassed! His mom never said anything so I guess he didn't either!

twowhat?
04-20-2011, 03:28 PM

Reminds me of that scene in Something's Gotta Give where Jack Nicholson's character walks in on Diane Keaton's character totally naked - doesn't she jump all around screaming (with everything flapping around), and cover her mouth? LOL!!!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
04-20-2011, 03:34 PM
The best man at my wedding. We got a townhouse style suite boys on one side, girls on the other the night before our wedding. Someone was already using their bathroom so he came into ours, while I was soaking in the tub. He saw it all. :ROTFLMAO:

lalasmama
04-20-2011, 03:45 PM
SO and I went to FIL's house for a ... ummm.... "adult adventure" in FIL's indoor pool. We had our fun (outside of the pool), went to get dressed--clothes still near the pool--and FIL walks in. Yeah, I hadn't gotten in my clothes yet.

Now whenever SO is on the phone with FIL, FIL asks if I'm wearing anything.

Oh, did I mention this was the first time I had met FIL?

BabyMine
04-20-2011, 03:54 PM
When we were young and living with my mom DH accidently flashed her. He thought we were alone and came out of the bathroom talking to me about something and then realized...ooops.

About a year later he accidently mooned my mom. It was meant for me but she happend to walk by.

The above are all running jokes in our family. I took a picture of him mooning and made it into a christmas card for him.

Just this morning I had all the blinds in my home opened (we live on a conservation w/only 1 neighboor). I only had a t-shirt and undies on and around the corner comes the pest guy. He decided not to knock. I ran into the bedroom and hid under the covers.

MSWR0319
04-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Me too! That's what I was remembering. :)

I think mine was only DD who this morning kept saying, "Mommy pooped." Um, not poop so much. How do you explain that to a 3 yo? And it's on the front, not my butt.

Glad I'm not the only one this happens to! My DS, 2.5, said the same thing to me a few months ago. I didn't even try to explain. I was completely mortified!

billysmommy
04-20-2011, 04:41 PM

:yeahthat: I love the way she tells it!!!

Puddy73
04-20-2011, 05:35 PM
FIL, before he was FIL. I was at the beach with Dh and his family when a big wave hit me and pulled off my bikini top. FIL wasn't wearing his glasses so he probably just saw blurry boobs. I couldn't look him in the eye for a long time.

momm
04-21-2011, 07:33 AM
Bumping for Susan's story. Can you tell I'm really curious, the number of people who have mentioned her? :)

c&j04
04-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Bumping for Susan's story. Can you tell I'm really curious, the number of people who have mentioned her? :)
:yeahthat:

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
04-21-2011, 08:05 AM
The thread is gone so I will retell...
It was just before Kate was born and I was hugely pregnant. I strapped Nick in his stroller and propped him in front of Signing Time in my bedroom so I could take a bath. As I was in the tub I heard a thud and Nick crying. I catapult my body out of the tub and run as fast as 42 yo woman who has gained 60 lbs can go -- he has tipped backwards in the stroller. It is at that point look up to see three of the men who are just outside my windows putting in the new paver patio starring at me. Literally 5 or so feet away. Windows that go all the way to the ground- think strip show level viewing of a freaking out, soaking wet really, really large woman. ANd did I mention this was day 1 of a seven day project, nice.

A few weeks after Kate was born I was in a gas station and some man say "Hi, Susan"... I can't place his face, then realize he was one of the guys who saw me naked, I am so flustered I say something like " I look much better now" WTF was that???

Then some time later I am out in the back yard and hear " Helllloooooo, Susan"... the neighbors have hired the same landscapers to do their yard". Ugh.

BillK
04-21-2011, 08:35 AM
It was just before Kate was born and I was hugely pregnant. I strapped Nick in his stroller and propped him in front of Signing Time in my bedroom so I could take a bath. As I was in the tub I heard a thud and Nick crying. I catapult my body out of the tub and run as fast as 42 yo woman who has gained 60 lbs can go -- he has tipped backwards in the stroller. It is at that point look up to see three of the men who are just outside my windows putting in the new paver patio starring at me. Literally 5 or so feet away. Windows that go all the way to the ground- think strip show level viewing of a freaking out, soaking wet really, really large woman. ANd did I mention this was day 1 of a seven day project, nice.

A few weeks after Kate was born I was in a gas station and some man say "Hi, Susan"... I can't place his face, then realize he was one of the guys who saw me naked, I am so flustered I say something like " I look much better now" WTF was that???

Then some time later I am out in the back yard and hear " Helllloooooo, Susan"... the neighbors have hired the same landscapers to do their yard". Ugh.

LOL! That STILL makes me laugh - I only wish the original version was still floating around. That entire thread is a true classic - possibly the biggest classic of this forum ever. :ROTFLMAO:

hellokitty
04-21-2011, 08:54 AM

Lol, I missed this the first time you posted it. Too funny, I am glad you have a sense of humor about it.

As to the thread topic, I can't believe I forgot this! My mil has seen me naked, but it was no fault of my own. We were at her house and I was taking a shower (glass stall, NON-frosted glass) AND I locked the door. However, my mil broke through the lock! I cannot even remember WHY she did it (except I think to see me naked, b/c she is weird), since it's plainly obvious when someone is taking a shower (you can HEAR the shower, duh) and the door is LOCKED that they do not want you walking in on them. I was pretty pissed about it. She doesn't seem to have any sense of personal space or boundaries (This is the same woman who still calls sil to ask if bil is having regular bowel movements and she also will sit outside the bathroom door when someone is going #2 and then when they come out, ask them if they are ok, since they were in there for such a long time, ugh). I almost wish that DH and I were having sex in the shower, just so she would have been embarrassed about it, b/c she acted like it was so funny that she walked in on me in the shower, when she basically did it on PURPOSE!

momm
04-25-2011, 02:28 PM

:rotflmao:You are so funny

Here is the original thread
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=233800

Octobermommy
04-25-2011, 02:50 PM

:ROTFLMAO:

This is my favorite! I love it.

ha98ed14
04-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Glad I'm not the only one this happens to! My DS, 2.5, said the same thing to me a few months ago. I didn't even try to explain. I was completely mortified!

It happened to me too! DD said, "Mommy, you have dust on your girl parts!"

Lovingliv
04-25-2011, 03:17 PM
LOL! That STILL makes me laugh - I only wish the original version was still floating around. That entire thread is a true classic - possibly the biggest classic of this forum ever. :ROTFLMAO:

LMAO...I would have to agree...as soon as I saw the title of this thread...I was thinking about Susan's big moment....

Tammy
04-25-2011, 11:55 PM

Great story! I missed it the first time around as well.
My BIL caught me several years ago. For whatever reason I was running around the house naked doing some cleaning. DH (weren't married at the time) had this loud classic sports car and I heard it coming up the drive and went to open the door for him in all my splendor. And here comes BIL. I was so shocked I just stood there and didn't move. So was he! So he starts talking since I never moved and I finally said "well don't look!" and we started cracking up. I was so embarrassed and made him swear to not tell anyone. A few years later at a family party he was joking about it and everyone was laughing. Apparently they'd known the whole time! :rolleye0014:

Uno-Mom
04-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Wow, just wow.

About a year ago I shared how a young policeman approached my car, thinking I was doing a drug deal (or prostitution) behind a local grocery store. Too bad I was breast pumping with both "girls" hanging out. Boy was that poor guy embarrassed! He staggered backwards towards his car, apologizing over and over.

I think I titled my thread: "Cop busts nursing mom!"

Drag0nflygirl
04-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Wow, just wow.

About a year ago I shared how a young policeman approached my car, thinking I was doing a drug deal (or prostitution) behind a local grocery store. Too bad I was breast pumping with both "girls" hanging out. Boy was that poor guy embarrassed! He staggered backwards towards his car, apologizing over and over.

I remember that!

For me it was the no fewer than 7 EMT's and Policemen who came to my rescue after I gave birth to DD2. Two of them came to visit me it the hospital the next day. That was a mighty short conversation. Two days later a cop flagged down my husband as he was waiting for a light to change and asked how I was doing. Sigh...it's not a very big town.

twowhat?
04-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Wow, just wow.

I had to go dig out the original thread. The way you tell the story is even funnier than the event itself (which is already hysterical). "I lifted my PIS horn in greeting" :ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=365600&highlight=busts+nursing

All of these stories are just toooo funny. Giving me a good laugh today!

momm
04-26-2011, 02:26 PM
I had to go dig out the original thread. The way you tell the story is even funnier than the event itself (which is already hysterical). "I lifted my PIS horn in greeting" :ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=365600&highlight=busts+nursing

All of these stories are just toooo funny. Giving me a good laugh today!

I remember that.. that thread, and all the responses were too funny!