PDA

View Full Version : Boden skorts

Nooknookmom
04-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Can't try on IRL, DD is super teeny but I don't want to order too small. She would swim in a 4-5 and I'm thinking maybe a 3-4 may fit...she is so skinny though, 28lbs at almost 4.

TIA

Nooknookmom
04-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Bump, anyone have info on Boden shorts/skort sizing?

Dream
04-22-2011, 08:52 PM
DD's about 28lbs and 2.5 yrs and I bought this http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Girls-Skirts/32346-DBL/Girls-Cobalt-Daisy-Jersey-Skort.html in 2-3yrs she'll be wearing it this summer. She's a tiny kid.

Canna
04-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I have 48 inch, 55 lb. 6 year-old. I ordered the skort posted by the PP for her in a size 9-10 and it fits her with room to grow. Roomy in the waist but not falling off, this style does have a functional drawstring, so that can help. If you're really not sure, you may want to order two sizes when they have free shipping/free returns. I do find that the actual garment measurements listed on the website are accurate too, if that helps.

Nooknookmom
04-25-2011, 01:56 PM
DD's about 28lbs and 2.5 yrs and I bought this http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Girls-Skirts/32346-DBL/Girls-Cobalt-Daisy-Jersey-Skort.html in 2-3yrs she'll be wearing it this summer. She's a tiny kid.

Yowza-those are the exact skorts I'm looking at! They are so cute. DD has some similar from Gap that are 2 years old. They no longer make that style and the Boden ones look SO well made and comfy!!! Sizing on DD is hard b/c an Old Navy 2T is still big on her and a 3T falls off. Gap is similar but other brands fit snug at a 2T, so this gives me a good idea!

Thank you guys SO much!

Nooknookmom
04-27-2011, 08:33 PM
I have 48 inch, 55 lb. 6 year-old. I ordered the skort posted by the PP for her in a size 9-10 and it fits her with room to grow. Roomy in the waist but not falling off, this style does have a functional drawstring, so that can help. If you're really not sure, you may want to order two sizes when they have free shipping/free returns. I do find that the actual garment measurements listed on the website are accurate too, if that helps.

Hey thanks for letting me know about the drawstring being functional. That does help! I can cinch her in if need be :)