PDA

View Full Version : Native Shoes

KrystalS
04-21-2011, 10:47 AM
I just wanted to post and tell everyone about these great shoes. I originally saw them in a Tea Collection catalog. They were sold out so I searched and found them at Zappos. I don't know how to post a pic but here is the link

http://www.zappos.com/native-kids-shoes-jefferson-youth-hollywood-pink

My daughter is very picky about shoes. She likes to wear tennis shoes because she runs a lot and sandals always fall off. But it has been so hot here in Texas and she was complaining about her feet being hot all day at school.
I wasn't sure if she would like these shoes because she doesn't like to run in her crocs because they slip. And I wanted something that she didn't need socks.

I know these shoes have to be comfortable because my daughter will NOT wear shoes if they are even the least bit uncomfortable. She basically lives in Converse slip ons, but they don't last long, always end up falling apart after a couple months.

I'm not sure how durable these shoes are because we just got them a few days ago. DD hasn't taken them off since they came in the mail.

DD wanted the pink but her size was sold out so we got the purple. We got the Gossip Purple which is brighter than the Confetti purple, they must have sold out because I don't see it listed anymore.