PDA

View Full Version : Do you include babies on dining reservations?

mariza
04-22-2011, 10:19 AM
I have friends meeting us at HS for lunch, I was able to change our ADR from a party of 4 to 6. They have a 9 month old, I didn't add the baby to our #, should I? Res is at Hollywood & Vine. Thx!

Dream
04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
I would like to know too as we'll be there with a 4 month old and I made a reservation at Chef Mickey's and included her in the number.

urquie
04-22-2011, 11:39 AM
i always add babies to a restaurant reservation, the child needs somewhere to sit, with in the table area. it is much easier to have a too big table than a too small table. the extra space is especially needed if they are in a highchair... and reaching for everything.

s7714
04-22-2011, 11:42 AM
I always include them as you'll need space for them, and if you're going to want a high chair or car seat holder it's wise to let them know in advance. Of course I would hope Disney wouldn't charge for an additional person if you reserve space for a 4 month old...

Tinkerbell313
04-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Yes, you are supposed to include children under the age of three. If you call for reservations, the CM will instruct you to include all people including infants. In January, when I made online reservations it also mentioned to include those under the age of three. However, it doesn;t seem to be the case now (where the online system instructs you to do so that is). I believe it has something to do with the occupancy maximum of a restaurant.