PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Cradle Swing

star04
04-23-2011, 05:24 PM
I am wanting to purchase a Fisher Price cradle swing -- either one that lights up (Starlight, etc) or one that does not (Snugabunny). Is it worth it to get one that has lights? Any comments on either of these? I am definitely getting one that plugs in. Thanks.

Purple18
04-23-2011, 05:35 PM
I have the old version of the starlight that didn't light up (battery operated back when I got it in 2006). It was a total lifesaver and worth every penny. I also had the matching papasan vibrating seat. I never had a need for lights. I'm expecting twins soon and got the snugabunny vibrating bouncer (similar to the one I have, but it vibrates and bounces) and am holding off on a 2nd swing due to space constraints unless it is absolutely necessary, but if I need a 2nd swing, I will be buying the snugabunny.

MissAndi
04-24-2011, 12:01 AM
loooooooove yhe snugabunny~~~

Kaylee31
04-24-2011, 01:22 AM
I had the Starlight and loved it-- especially that it plugged in. The projection light was nice, but not really necessary. DS got bored of it after a while, and you could only see it at nightime.

mjs64
04-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Have the little lamb--like the starlight without lights, with batteries--and love it. Use it all the time and have only changed the batteries once, so the plug isn't even necessary. I think the swinging is what matters, though DS loves the attached mobile.

Pinky
04-24-2011, 07:16 PM
We also had the My Little Lamb and definitely didn't miss the lights... I liked the Starlight one, but I wanted gender neutral and I thought it looked pretty feminine. (not that it matters)

We were concerned about the battery usage so we ended up buying a battery adapter on Ebay that works perfectly.