PDA

View Full Version : Stride Rite Outlet Sale

amldaley
04-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Just stopped in SR Outlet (in Jackson, NJ) and scored 5 pairs of shoes for $62!

They have Buy One, Get One 50% off (all footwear). And they have a bunch of styles on clearence including some really nice sandals.

Mommy_Mea
04-23-2011, 06:20 PM
I had no idea there was a Stride Rite outlet, yet I just looked up and there is one close to me! Thank you, I am a SR junkie for my DS!

jerigirl
04-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Wonder how long this sale is going on?? I need to get DS some shoes.

♥ms.pacman♥
04-24-2011, 02:44 AM
wow thx for posting.there is a stride rite outlet like 10 min from my house! i've been meaning to go since DS needs new shoes, now i have a reason! :)

joules
04-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the info. Boys always seem to have a smaller selection. We got 2 pairs for $48 or so. I'm happy with it. I've really really been wanting some stride rite sandals for him for the summer. Factor in the 30 minute drive and 10+ minutes fighting for a parking space, I felt like we HAD to get something to make it worthwhile! haha.

I just noticed something tho. At the outlet one of the shoes we got said originally $46 or something, but the outlet price was $29.90. But I just checked the website and it's $39.90 regularly. But I also sort of remember seeing the same or similar shoe yesterday at both a regular Stride Rite and a Nordstrom for I believe around $46 or more....i think. Maybe my memory is totally wrong.